1. http://www.nme.com/news/arcade-fire/76886

Brilliant! You can't buy this shit! Deadmau5 is ridiculous. Skimpy little bastard. At least Arcade Fire have talent and don't sit at a computer playing around with GarageBand until they find something that is classed as a 'beat' to proceed distributing around the world as it goes number one while all the cretins think it is the best thing they've ever heard. Maybe I'm generalising but EDM requires very little or no skill and talent. Arcade Fire may have many instruments and members on stage but think of the talent that is oozing from the stage. Deadmau5 clearly just sat his Mac for years until he found something that could make him that little bit popular. The only originality is his stupid helmet which causes him to collapse half way through his shows.

/rantover. Argh, makes me so angry.
  2. Amen brother

3. In AF's discography! Haha I can't decide GREATEST SONG EVER, that'd be too difficult
  4. Under Pressure.

/thread
  5. ^would be close
  6. definitely up there! I know Gimme Shelter and Streets are up there... and Wake Up!
  7. Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) is a stone cold classic! I was always a fan of that song, but seeing it live and how they play it now, it's so dance-y and atmospheric. Definitely going up to my top 5 AF songs.
  8. And shoutout to Afterlife, SO GOOD.
  9. Arcade Fire are playing British Summer Time at London's Hyde Park on July 3 with special guests Jake Bugg, Wild Beasts, Future Islands and Band of Skulls. That is too good.

Shame I'm in Poland at Open'er Festival, I could have been seeing Arcade Fire, Black Sabbath and The Libertines three days in a row at this BST thing. Sigh. At least I'm seeing Arcade Fire twice at Earls' Court.