1. Dublin is more expensive and I have to save in case U2 announces there (which would trash all my plans for any other bands, anywhere else). Flights to Italy, specially to Bologna and Milano, are among the cheapest, that's why I wouldn't mind to do a short trip to see Arcade Fire, Pearl Jam or Bruce Springsteen.

Thanks for the info Ronnie, I know that venue in Verona and it would be amazing... *off to Ryanair*
  2. Just announced in BBC radio Arcade Fire to headline Glastonbury Friday night
  3. These guys at Glastonbury will be an absolute classic.

Ran through the album again for the first time since release week. Still wonderful.

4. It was obvious

I have been just notified - I have won a Reflektor t-shirt in a online competition Pics when it arrives!
  5. Seeing these guys three times in January

19th Jan - Gold Coast (Big Day Out festival)
    22nd Jan - Melbourne (proper AF show)
    24th Jan - Melbourne (Big Day Out festival)
  6. I think I'd prefer to do an over night in London rather than Marlay Park.

7. Really? South Dublin should be an excellent concert, venue, and chance to meet some from U2 as well Marlay Park is less than 10 kms away from Bono's and Edge's houses!
  8. Fields as venues do nothing for me. They seen to attract unsavoury drunken types. A GA ticket standing at the mixing desk in an arena is much more appealing.
  9. I ultimately decided against Dublin. I'm going to London to see them already. In London for the whole weekend so might just go to both shows.
  10. I'm going to stall for now but London seems my best bet.
  11. Pretty sure these guys have released nothing but masterpieces.
  12. They are essentially the U2 of the current generation. However, they need to release a new album as quick as they possibly can. Apparently there was nearly 60 songs written for Reflektor. Surely that means a new record within a couple of years. It would just propel their fame even more if a new album arrived swiftly.