1. yeah i thought that was cool :m

Who's voice is saying "what time is it in the world" at the start of Batman?

Is it Bono?
  2. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

yeah i thought that was cool :m

Who's voice is saying "what time is it in the world" at the start of Batman?

Is it Bono?

The Joker.

3. Yeha, yeah I know its meant to be the joker cuz he says "why so serious" but Heath Ledger is dead so do you know if it was Bono like pre-recorded?
  4. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

Yeha, yeah I know its meant to be the joker cuz he says "why so serious" but Heath Ledger is dead so do you know if it was Bono like pre-recorded?

Could be Bono and edited a bit or it was someone else, don't know
  5. Originally posted by yeah:
    People have a new U2 song in soundboard quality and an audience recording that most people rate very high. More than enough if you ask me. If anyone wants a complete iem recording, they should just go and record it.
    It's only a memory unless you tape it.

[..]

Now: Back to the Gothenburg topic, whining about no boot.

6. hello hello
    I've been told posting this here was the way to roll:

this seems like a silly thing to ask, but my favorite thing about bootlegs has always been the subtle differences in the performances and with Turin- streets Bono does some crazy word adding at minute 3:16 and minute 4:17 of this particular clip:

anyone have any idea what he's saying? was this common in the 360 streets?
    it might be crazy, but i love the cadence of it and feel like it adds a tiny something to the performance. i'm nuts, I know

7. Amazing! On the audience recordings, we can't hear Edge that much, finally. Amazing guitar playing throughout the song.
  8. Originally posted by RENO:hello hello

this seems like a silly thing to ask, but my favorite thing about bootlegs has always been the subtle differences in the performances and with Turin- streets Bono does some crazy word adding at minute 3:16 and minute 4:17 of this particular clip:

[YouTube Video]

it might be crazy, but i love the cadence of it and feel like it adds a tiny something to the performance. i'm nuts, I know

Nice one

I can't hear video at work, but I'll have a listen later.

And you're definitely not nuts, we're all like that here
  9. Originally posted by RENO:hello hello

[YouTube Video]

Wow, you're absolutely right- not common on the 360 Tour versions of Streets, but it DEFINITELY adds something. This video- angle, sound quality, performance- is absolutely magical. I could watch this over and over again.

I hope he keeps the little chant thing going for more shows.
  10. Sounds like sheer Bongolese.