1. Nothing but text. If I had a recording though I sure as hell wouldn't deny others of it.
  2. Originally posted by gerryhickey:I see ur point chief , but not everyone can record shows due to a lack of know-how or just the fact that they dont live anywhere near where the band tours , as well as that , im sure some people just prefer to enjoy the show , as a whole , If no one shares shows , the majority of people here wont hear them which I thought this place was all about . no ???

Everyone can learn to tape a show. It's no rocket science and tapers weren't born with the know how. Right, some people just enjoy the shows. But those shouldn't expect from others that they tape and share them.

3. Great, then let's stop the discussion here. It's too easy to criticize people in positions you never were.
    Let's talk about Turin
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

We've had at least one boot from every show so far so there's no shortage. We also have plenty to talk about. Different people tape for very different reasons. We just have to accept that and hope there are other recordings out there.

Very true Ger , This is turning sour and taking the gloss of a cracking show . As it has been said , to each their own , which has to be repected . We'll say no more .

5. Recordings of every single song from that concert are available. Get your finger out of your ass next time and press record.
  6. I hardly consider it a bootleg, unless something else has surfaced since I last checked.

Please be more respectful towards me. I'm stating my opinion, but I'm not flaming everyone.
  7. Can you please stop here you both, just post something on topic or don't post in this topic. You'll never agree.
  8. You would make a good referee Remy Has it been discussed yet about the omission of the "flash" at the start of streets . Was gutted . Thats my favourite part of every show There was only a half-hearted effort compared to the last leg although the 2nd flash later in the song was included
  9. Originally posted by gerryhickey:You would make a good referee Remy Has it been discussed yet about the omission of the "flash" at the start of streets . Was gutted . Thats my favourite part of every show

Really? And that song didn't have much left the last tours, now they make it even worse.