1. Jeremy, I told you before on our crew chat. Take this all with a pinch of salt (or a whole bucket)
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Anybody know if there's anyone queuing already outside the stadium?
    Might be interesting to compare it to Barcelona last year. There were around 500-600 people by this time on 29th of June.

First people started camping yesterday.
  3. Originally posted by haytrain:[..]

Similarities between here and interference. First it was "Play Discotheque," and when they did, it wasn't enough, and now we have to have them play it exactly like they did 13 years ago. I don't know how much more of this thread I can take.

They didn't played Discothéque. Bono just sang some lyrics in Crazy Tonight and Edge tested the riff. But they didn't played it. And I think they never will in this tour.

4. It was 3 days before in Barna... Anyway I misexpressed; in fact, I want to know more or less how many people there are now, not if there's anyone (I guessed so).
    Thanks anyway
  5. Originally posted by 17s:[..]

They didn't played Discothéque. Bono just sang some lyrics in Crazy Tonight and Edge tested the riff. But they didn't played it. And I think they never will in this tour.

Kind of proving my point.....oh well.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It was 3 days before in Barna... Anyway I misexpressed; in fact, I want to know more or less how many people there are now, not if there's anyone (I guessed so).
    Thanks anyway

I'd think there were more people in Barna. Much bigger audience, tour start,... Don't see the need for a pissing contest, though.
  7. Already 1532 posts in this topic and the gig hasn't even started...

Do we get together here tomorrow and follow the whole thing 'Live' , like last year?
    Looking forward to it!

Goodnight y'all!
  8. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

I'd think there were more people in Barna. Much bigger audience, tour start,... Don't see the need for a pissing contest, though.

Nah, not pissing contest at all. I just though that today rehearsals are much more "private" (in some way) for them than the general rehearsal in Barcelona. All of us heard the whole concert back then, there were no surprises at the following day (moreover they didn't change a single bit, they played the exact same songs at the dress rehearsal and at the actual show...which they never do, they always change some things). You have a point on the bigger audience though, more general audience = more crazy people spending the night there. Simple maths.
  9. Originally posted by u2joost:Already 1532 posts in this topic and the gig hasn't even started...

Do we get together here tomorrow and follow the whole thing 'Live' , like last year?
    Looking forward to it!

Goodnight y'all!

You mean a setlist party? I won't participate..
    Prefer an evening with my girlfriend.
  10. Originally posted by u2joost:Already 1532 posts in this topic and the gig hasn't even started...

Looking forward to it!

Goodnight y'all!

Indeed, hopefully there will be something like a bad mobile stream or something. Some U2 fans are coming over to my house and we will pop up some beer, play a bad mobile stream and laugh about setlist comments here
  11. Originally posted by u2joost:Already 1532 posts in this topic and the gig hasn't even started...

Looking forward to it!

Goodnight y'all!

Of course, but... please, we do NOT need 15 different posts saying "Mysterious Ways now" each minute.