1. don't know if I stay awake until the race starts (at 2am over here) or if I should go to bed. probably the second.. this is Suzuka, but Hamilton is going to win anyway
  2. I love SUzuka circuit.

God I haven't seen a F1 race in years.
  3. love Suzuka too, we had historic races there.
    you're probably not missing much.. everything is getting so boring (predictable) on the last years.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Raikkonen's move on Fisichella in that race is my favourite ever overtaking manoeuvre. A very brave move. I remember watching it live and just being astonished by it.
    one of my favorites:

5. Originally posted by andreamacedo:[..]
    love Suzuka too, we had historic races there.
    you're probably not missing much.. everything is getting so boring (predictable) on the last years.
    I know, that's why I don't watch it I might have watched two or three races since Vettel started winning all the time all the races all the championships, and that was around 2011 right? 3 races since 2011, a record. Wow.
  6. and you're right!
    every year I've been watching it less and less.. but at least I used to watch every race of the tradicional circuits.. Monaco, Suzuka, Interlagos, Albert Park, Spa...
    I think this year I've only watched Spa-Francorchamps. a record too
  7. Spa is a great circuit too. One of my favs with Suzuka, Catalunya-Montmeló, Monaco and Monza.
  8. Rumours of Buttons retirement earlier in the week... now Ron has said that Button has a contract for next year...

9. Inspired by Alonso @ Suzuka
  10. hahahah poor guy..
  11. 50fps @1080p!!!

Get well soon, Michael.