1. hahaha indeed! it was a good season.
    I like Vettel & Raikkonen a lot. I wish he didn't come to Ferrari after what they did to him, he was fine at Lotus.. but, a whole year without being paid, it's understandable why he leaves.

I like Alonso, but sometimes he talks too much.. as this week, when he said he should not have spent so many years at Ferrari.

2. I don't really support anyone, not like in football anyway. I am a fan of McLaren and I have been since I started watching F1 when it was Coulthard and Hakkinen. But if McLaren get beat (or should I say, when) I don't particularly mind. I just want to see good racing from all teams and all drivers.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I don't really support anyone, not like in football anyway. I am a fan of McLaren and I have been since I started watching F1 when it was Coulthard and Hakkinen. But if McLaren get beat (or should I say, when) I don't particularly mind. I just want to see good racing from all teams and all drivers.
    I thought that everyone was a fan of Hamilton in UK these days..

I used to support McLaren for a long time after Senna, when I started watching was him and Berger. But now I don't have a team in particular. I just don't like Ferrari, but Vettel & Raikkonen are there, so...
  4. I think Multi 21 made a lot of people dislike him, a lot of people were booing him at the following races. I still remember at Silverstone 2013 when he retired, a lot of people cheered.
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    I think Multi 21 made a lot of people dislike him, a lot of people were booing him at the following races. I still remember at Silverstone 2013 when he retired, a lot of people cheered.
    oh, ok.. I couldn't even remember that..
    it's not like M. Schumacher all those years with Barrichello (Austrian GP 2002...). and everybody likes Schumacher...
  6. I know it's Indycar but he did race in F1..

British IndyCar driver Justin Wilson died on Monday after suffering a severe head injury during a wreck in the closing laps of a race the previous day at Pocono Raceway in Pennsylvania, IndyCar officials said. He was 37.

Wilson, a former Formula One driver and seven-time winner in IndyCar racing, had been in critical condition in a coma at a hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania, before his death.

"Justin's elite ability to drive a race car was matched by his unwavering kindness, character and humility -- which is what made him one of the most respected members of the paddock,"
    RIP

7. He was an Formula One driver in 2003, only for 16 races with Jaguar and Minardi. It's a shame, just completely unlucky. Rest in peace.
  8. I wonder if we'll see any of U2 at Monza this weekend? I doubt it but you never know..
  9. It would be nice