1992-06-15 - Rotterdam
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by noiseless:Never seen this cover, it has nothing to do with my matrix as I'm absolutely sure I never made a matrix of more than 21 files.
    I remember I spent some time on making a matrix of this show 3 or 4 years ago, then wasn't satisfied and did it again. The song you shared above is from one of those matrixes for sure; I think it's from my first attempt (not sure though). I'm looking for my second attempt... It's in the torrent section but I can't download it from there as it says error: invalid torrent data structure...

I can upload the whole thing for you if you want, so you can see if it's the 1st or the 2nd one - no hassle. Just let me know.
  2. I'd be very happy if you do! There's no hurry, I'd just be glad to hear the show again some time. The show does remind me of someone very special and besides, from my memory, I believe it has very moving renditions of Bad and WOWY and more.
  3. I really should have a closer listen to this show. Admittedly, I have always dismissed it because they didn't play "UV" - which isn't a very good reason to ignore a show in its entirety!
  4. I still have it (MP3). Not sure whether its the first or later improved version It is uploading now.

First version according to info file (mp3)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!6VUVALjT!eEJyvcYrBsd-BwKK7DuiUeHzb6e03xeRc-Q10w4gP_Q
    https://mega.co.nz/#!iZ90STwQ!FbmIaqFmi1UAGZEb0HbyDZKcXcHJqSENyAU6_3IpzCo
    Edit:

Found the FLAC of the 'Definitive version. I'm too lazy to describe it.' on the u2hub. Will download it and up it for you.

Also i will try to fix the torrent section :/ (Done, will seed it when i have it there)
  5. Thanks a lot! Will jump on it tomorrow (off to work now).
  6. You are welcome. The u2 community owes you many favours
  7. Well, that's 45 minutes of upload you just saved me Thanks, I will download it too and compare with the version I have - just for the sake of it!
  8. The MP3s of the definitive version wont match yours exactly, they are fresh encodes.
  9. Thanks for uploading this, Risto. I really should give it a serious listen - I love/miss ZooTV (not that they should try to do it again).

In your opinions, how does it stack up against the other great ZooTV shows, like Stockholm, Washington, and Dublin (and Sydney, I guess)?
  10. I havent listened to ZooTV recently. Although I listened this matrix 2 times in a row during work. Very enjoyable!
  11. Thanks, all of you! I really appreciate this particular version of the show surfaced so fast. I don't think it's my best work but I like the show for several reasons so I really enjoy having it again.
    To push my luck: anyone able to provide me with the artwork I once made? The only appearance I found on the web was ruined by someone who felt the need to claim the work of others by spreading some crap over it: http://www.odimusic.net/uploads/posts/2009-05/thumbs/1242660954_front.jpg