1. BTW, in my earlier post I said that one of the songs to be played should be Rex Tremendae from Mozart's Requiem (you gotta love that guy, he was a genius. I got some 76 cd's or so, from Mozart).

Here's a link:

If this doesn't give you goosebumps, than I don't know what will....
  2. Again. It's really incredible how we project ourselves into a small piece of music, that we want to represent us in our last goodbye to this world... Incredible. Thanks you all
  3. I'd go with What Goes On
    by the Velvet Underground.
  4. One, for sure.

Probably Chevaliers de Sangreal too. By Zimmer.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Again. It's really incredible how we project ourselves into a small piece of music, that we want to represent us in our last goodbye to this world... Incredible. Thanks you all

You nailed it!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Again. It's really incredible how we project ourselves into a small piece of music, that we want to represent us in our last goodbye to this world... Incredible. Thanks you all

well said, Sergio
  7. Mothers Of The Disappeared instrumental. I love the melody of this song.
  8. So, there's a ton of U2 tracks that will fit an occasion like that.

9. haha thanks mate. 40 as my coffins being carried out of the church haha.
  10. BUMP thanks to Sergio.

Breaaaattthhee
  11. NOTE : if you're not a fan of dark humour, you're not gonna like this, but...

If you look to U2's discography, there are actually SO many "wrong" titles, titles that sound dark when played at a funeral...

I Fall Down...

Exit...

Gone...