1. Originally posted by Remy:AtU2 thinks that tour dates will be announced today. Given all rumours pointing to December it would make sense. Let's see!

yes please !
  2. Just re-subbed. My account is now subscribed until 2016
  3. I think that U2 will annonunce tourdates after Bono is fully recovered from his accident. Until then patience, please.
    U2 will take no risk to postpone announced tourdates. Think about insurance problems.

Last: You miss too much these days if you stop to think!
  4. It's way too late in the game to worry about postponing dates and announcing them. What I mean is, the dates were organized and penciled in a while ago, probably over the course of this year. They wouldn't run any more risk announcing the dates now than they would a few months from now. If they're going to postpone, they already have.

They probably have assurances that Bono will be fine by early next year. The tour is rumored to not start until June, in which case he has plenty of time to recover. They probably know the dangers of postponing more than anyone after what happened with 360. Bono doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to be laying in a bed right now saying "I don't think I'll be ready by June". He's probably saying "If we had a show tonight, I'd put a sling on and go sing".
  5. You miss too much these days if you stop to think!

Bono told us that the next album is in the shops soon. I don't believe that anymore either.
  6. Puufff I wait for years?? / !!!!

U2 comeback !!!!!
  7. If U2 intended to start their tour in the Summer, they could easily announce the dates today. Based on what the doctors have said, Bono is expected to make a full recovery in a matter of months.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:If U2 intended to start their tour in the Summer, they could easily announce the dates today. Based on what the doctors have said, Bono is expected to make a full recovery in a matter of months.
    Yup
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:If U2 intended to start their tour in the Summer, they could easily announce the dates today. Based on what the doctors have said, Bono is expected to make a full recovery in a matter of months.
    It's also not unusual nowadays for music acts to sell tickets for a show more than a year in advance.
  10. This could be interesting! I dread the eternal return of Stuck in a Moment... but I'm really curious to know which songs they'll be singing, and look forward to the performances.