1. I wouldn't even wonder if that guy was that fast, that he didn't even notice someone got in his way and crashed.
  2. Look at it from the bright side, now he will most likely have more time to write more music.
  3. Bono can't do the promo tour, so does'nt have to sing, He can rest and learn songs. Which can be good for his voice. The Edge, Adam and Larry can practice the new songs until they can dream them from the begin until the end and from the end until the begin.
  4. Stop writing shit!!! Bono will at least take 6 month to recover. Remember in 2010 when Bono went to Hospital it took him 6 month to recover and that was an surgery that he wanted ! This time there are many surgerys that he never wanted and even more worse.

You guys can be happy when the Band will be touring and playing again after this!!!
  5. Those are some horrific injuries for what can only be assumed to be a fairly low speed crash with another cyclist. Anyone would have thought he'd been hit by a car with those injuries. I can only assume his arm had been caught up with some moving parts in the collision. Maybe hand in the spokes.

Either way he'll need all the time he can get and it would be selfish of us to be worry in about the tour at this stage.
  6. Bono get well soon,
  7. Health is more important than a world tour.
  8. Health is more important than a world tour.
  9. In 2010 we missed Anaheim concert because of Bono's backsurgery.
    We were on holiday in the USA then from Holland.
    A year later 2011 I saw them in Germany and Belgium.
    So what's the problem with a world tour not even announced?
  10. Hi everyone, i'm new here.
    Just found that.
    Hahaha !
  11. Originally posted by LoveTownTourist:Stop writing shit!!! Bono will at least take 6 month to recover. Remember in 2010 when Bono went to Hospital it took him 6 month to recover and that was an surgery that he wanted ! This time there are many surgerys that he never wanted and even more worse.

You guys can be happy when the Band will be touring and playing again after this!!!
    Who's writing shit? You. Bono had the back surgery, because his back dropped him to the ground and he couldn't move anymore, a disc rupted off and nearly damaged his spine. He was close to never being able to walk again. So this now is nearly easy for him compared from the current amount of life threat.

And as I wrote just one page back, it will take up to a year and dude can be happy he's still alive and didn't get his eyes destroyed from his sunglasses. Still, he's alive and it's just some broken bones in the end that will heal. Bono is already working again.

It's more likely the nearly crash in Berlin last week would stop him from touring (and flying), than some shattered bones. But he went to London and NYC after that, so it wouldn't stop him. He might think about buying a fixed bike for his private gym instead of cycling thru Central Park again. But this stopping the guys from touring? Hell, not even Death Threats, Larry's back surgeries, Adams alcohol problem or drug find or the 2010 injury stopped them.
  12. He will be sooner ready then you all expect. He doens't have to lay down for half a year!! Rehab and world tour preparation can go hand in hand after the 1st initial recovery from the accident and surgery.... They have a lot of people working on it and Bono can still think, talk and sing. He doensn't have to rehearse his performance ;-)

Sure they will change plans, but hey...we didn't know those plans so we might as well go with wath will come!!