1. Probably Still Haven't with Bruce...as for Chris...Sort of Homecoming?
  2. Damn Bart you beat me to it

A Thursday presale does definitely suit me!!
  3. Originally posted by bartajax:JuJuman posted this in the Promo Tour topic, but it won't be read there I guess
    So:

News are flocking... apologies if I'm repeating something that's already been said:

http://www.u2place.com/newsdett.asp?idN=7748&innocence-and-experience-tour-u2-a-torino-il-4-e-5-settembre-annuncio-domani-e-vendita-giovedi-in-pre-sale/

Announcement tomorrow on U2.com at 3pm; pre-sale on Thursday. Name of the tour: Innocence and Experience Tour (better than the Volcano Tour if you ask me).
    Thanks, Bartajax, I suspected to have posted it on the wrong thread! For us Europeans, it'll be leg 2! And arenas? Who knows. My guess: arenas will be small for Italy, the NL, and most European countries.
  4. But tickets wouldn't go on sale for all concerts at once, would they??
  5. Indeed, if the rumours are true (at all), then (I guess) it will be the US leg that will go on sale first.
  6. Btw: what I liked most in the rumour was the title of the tour. It isn't a bad title, and it mentions the next U2 album... Let's hope! Even though I fear that, with Bono KO, the band may not be able to make much progress over the next few months. And starting from March/April, they'll be rehearsing for the tour, if First Night is to take place in May. We'll see...
  7. Yeah, I had thought that too. I definitely like the title better than the Volcano Tour, BUT Bono's accident and the tour starting as planned in US (instead of waiting until autumn in Europe) might postpone the second album... Let's hope not.
  8. would have been a great two weeks if Bono would have just hit the treadmill in his room.
    A week on Fallon, Times Square Concert, announce the tour! That was a good plan.