1. Seven cities seems awfully limited.

2. It does indeed, doesn't sound like a great plan location wise but for the setlist it could mean some incredible stuff could happen.
    Bono talked about something no one has ever done before, well this could be it.
    U2Log also write that Bono has said something about it tonight or in Germany, but since I haven't followed I don't know if thats true.
  3. I believe is more simple of what we think, the fantastic 4 are humans like we are, and same felings as we go on every day, so no myster but only remembering where they came from. That is amazing from guys like them....

4. Toronto, NYC, LA, Chicago, Mexico City, Texas or Atlanta, and then DC or Boston? Maybe even another Canadian show?
  5. Can't wait for the first strike of shows to start, mixed up setlists and thousands of fans
  6. If that's true, they will never do that in Europe.
    Edge said they'll play in Belgium. They're never gonna stay here for weeks.
  7. They can stay at my house and play Gothenburg

8. no one ever wants to be stuck in Belgium for weeks
  9. Residencies suggest crazy set design. Something so big or complex that's not logistically worth moving every night. Residencies guarantee wildly varying setlists, otherwise it would be massively boring.
  10. yeah boy
  11. Originally posted by bartajax:Saw this on Twitter this night, posted it somewhere here in the wrong thread But now I'm on my laptop so can type it normally:

U2log.com @U2log · 6h 6 hours ago
    We are about to reveal what we have learned about the upcoming U2 tour. Call it rumor for now, but know the source is very credible.

U2 are planning to begin the tour in North America in INDOOR ARENAS next spring.

U2 are planning RESIDENCY GIGS. They will set up camp in a city & play multiple shows in same venue. They'll play as many shows as they sell

A residency in a city could last for weeks. Shows wouldn't necessarily be days in a row because of venue scheduling & Bono's voice breaks.

U2 are looking to play 7 cities in North America. Toronto was the only city mentioned as being one. Not sure if it will be the opener.

We've been sitting on the tour info for a bit. We spilled it today because we heard Bono is now publicly saying it's the plan.

If Bono says it's the plan, IT'S THE PLAN.

Well, we've heard this rumour before, haven't we? Let's see if its true. Maybe Matt has some more info

It sounds awfully similar to the 6x6 rumour that arised somewhere around early 2013, remember it?