1. Wow didn't read about this Garth Brooks shows, all cancelled because again council is in the way (How did he sell out 5 times Croke Park by the way). Clearly remember how they also almost ruined the Popmart shows in Dublin in 1997.
  2. Think Invisible as a name might refer to its invisible status. It's already there somewhere..we just don't know where to look
  3. Originally posted by Malahide:Wow didn't read about this Garth Brooks shows, all cancelled because again council is in the way (How did he sell out 5 times Croke Park by the way). Clearly remember how they also almost ruined the Popmart shows in Dublin in 1997.

5 shows in a row was always way to excessive.

4. I'm at the point where I'm transitioning from living on a college student budget to obtaining a full-time job, so unlike the previous tour where I really had to stretch my budget to get my ticket, I may actually be able to do more travelling to shows, so I'm quite excited.

I hope they don't keep us waiting for too much longer with announcements, though.
  5. I wouldn't hold my breath on any imminent news, Alex. Take it easy and good luck on getting that coveted job!
  6. Good thing about that is that you can keep saving that money for the moment
  7. I think U2 will tour next year a lotta big bands on tour still like the stones and folks only have so much free cash next year wil lbe their turn to make another packet......
  8. Wasn't there a rumor saying that there was going to be a big announcement today? (July 18)
  9. Yeah I think so. No one ever knew what it was for though. Wouldn't hold my breath!
  10. I think they meant July 18, 2022, when they will be done with the album.

11. Nah, it ended up that it was just someone's "feeling" that we would hear something by then. And of course nothing happened.
  12. The infamous piece of shit about Bono's writers block has now been refurbished into a piece of news including a... concert at iTunes Festival?!

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/u2-comeback-on-despite-bonos-writing-struggles-637023.html

The band are said to be planning to release their currently unnamed thirteenth studio album, this November.

It is believed the band - who are set to play at one of the iTunes Festival gigs at the Roundhouse in Camden, North London, in September - could even have their new material ready to debut at the performance.