1. Originally posted by FLXone:[..]

" @neil_mccormick

Daily Telegraph music critic. Vintage TV presenter. Please don't take everything I say on twitter seriously. Cause I don't."

There's more evidence than that which points to it coming out this year though.
  2. Originally posted by FLXone:[..]

" @neil_mccormick

Daily Telegraph music critic. Vintage TV presenter. Please don't take everything I say on twitter seriously. Cause I don't."

I know he's friendly with the band so when I saw that I thought it was a confirmation.
  3. Am on my phone now so dont really know how to place a link but atu2 posted a link to universal Colombia official Twitter account which says the new album will come in September and will be called Siren.

Looks pretty serious!!!
  4. hear the siren(s) hear the circus of profound .. the fear goes away ah ah oh oh
  5. Ordinary Love mix 1 was absolute shite.

The Paul Epworth version was far superior.

I'm happy to wait.
  6. they better mind their manners before
  7. I like it.. the album title that is..
  8. On a Yellow Moon.

Right im off the net, too tired..

9. Ok, just getaway

But this news looks good,right? Don't understand why Universal Colombia posted it but it looks real.
  10. When it comes from Universal, I guess it is a bit more than a simple rumor...it's not a friend or a newspaper, it's the company who is expected to distribute the album...am I too much optimistic?