1. when are we getting a Bomb remaster then? Because obviously we need that album to be mixed louder with 20 remixes of Vertigo... lmao.
  2. Why is this topic active these days? Every time I come to u2start and I see this topic I think to myself - whoa, there's new info on upcoming album.

But no, you guys are talking about Vertigo.
  3. This topic will grow 10 pages in a day when there's new substantial info.
  4. people have no patients. Just relax and wait for the new album!!!!!!!!! It will be done when it is done. U2 knows what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Originally posted by DavePoptart:people have no patients. Just relax and wait for the new album!!!!!!!!! It will be done when it is done. U2 knows what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I love Bart.
  7. Originally posted by DavePoptart:people have no patients. Just relax and wait for the new album!!!!!!!!! It will be done when it is done. U2 knows what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I have no patients. I need them, else, I'll make no moneys in my clinic
  8. Good
  9. I believe they can still be relevant in 2014,the fanbase is certainly still there-just look at how huge 360 was.Maybe not relevant as they were in say 2001 sitting at the top of the charts with every single but big enough to be at the top of the rock tree.Its a changing world and i feel Magnificent would've been a chart hit had it been released in 2001,GOYB probably too.
    I hope the band dont pack it in yet,it would be such as waste when they are so damn good live.
  10. You should all like my FB-page. 1000 likes and U2 will release their next album in april. I swear.