1. They have an interesting way of "being proud of their material" when they begin playing 7 songs from the new album at the start of the tour, and finish it playing just 2 and a bad remix of another one... hahaha. Let's see if they're more confident with it this time around.

2. Bono confirms that all songs on the album will be performed.

3. No, he doesn't
    I don't think any of them would have said "No, Stand Up Comedy ain't that great" or "I don't think Cedars Of Lebanon is worth going out on tour" or "White As Snow? That one definitely doesn't feel right" right after NLOTH was released. I hope you get my point
  4. They did flat out say that they had no idea how to play Original of the Species live, then proceeded to try it out in several different renditions.

BUT ONE CAN DREAM
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:They did flat out say that they had no idea how to play Original of the Species live, then proceeded to try it out in several different renditions.

BUT ONE CAN DREAM

which were all awful
  6. Original of the Species outranks all of Pop

7. wut? PopMart was one of their victory tours. In Europe, at least and include great renditions of the Pop songs
  8. I hope U2 is going to play all the songs of SOI. Personally I think it is disappointing that the tour is beginning with 8 songs of SOI and ended with for example 4. The 360 Tour was quit a desillusion at this point.

It is just a matter of preparation and rehearsing the songs until they can dream the songs from begin to end and from the end to the begin.

No one left the studio when the job is done.

9. Yes, and One Step Closer is punk rock from Venus

#offtopic

@ferrari, yeah, that's exactly what I said earlier. If anything, the band should start the tour playing few SOI songs (the ones they're more confident with) and then INCREASE the numer, instead of dropping them one after another like happened last tour.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

No, he doesn't
    I don't think any of them would have said "No, Stand Up Comedy ain't that great" or "I don't think Cedars Of Lebanon is worth going out on tour" or "White As Snow? That one definitely doesn't feel right" right after NLOTH was released. I hope you get my point

Indeed, but here's to hope that the last three songs all get played live...