1. ^ that's probably it. I can't see them promoting an album that can't be actually purchased!
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Time will tell, a week ago we didn't even know what to expect. And perhaps the PR starts when the actual album is in the shelves.

Yeah I figure that is a good idea and makes sense.
  3. So a press announcement just posted on the internet from U2 Argentina indicates U2 will tour South America in 2015!
  4. Originally posted by Remy:So a press announcement just posted on the internet from U2 Argentina indicates U2 will tour South America in 2015!

How much credence would you give the rumour?
  5. Originally posted by Remy:So a press announcement just posted on the internet from U2 Argentina indicates U2 will tour South America in 2015!

I think it's just fanpage speculation due to Bono's words of "we'll be touring in 2015", with no real basis. They use to tour South America at the end of their tours, so doing it as early as 2015 wouldn't make much sense. But time will tell
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I think it's just fanpage speculation due to Bono's words of "we'll be touring in 2015", with no real basis. They use to tour South America at the end of their tours, so doing it as early as 2015 wouldn't make much sense. But time will tell

Have you read the press announcement? It's in Spanish so you would be able to make more sense out of it than me But thanks for your Spanish view!
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Have you read the press announcement? It's in Spanish so you would be able to make more sense out of it than me But thanks for your Spanish view!

Yes I have, I commented on the U2gigs' facebook post too...

CD, deluxe (around 12 new songs btw), vinyl bla bla...

As a surprise, we can premiere this info: the tour will start on the first montsh of 2015, and it will be a worldwide tour. The band will tour Latin America, but not only Argentina - Chile and Brasil will be also included in that leg. Peru and maybe Colombia will have their own live debut too.
  8. So not even sure they will do SA in 2015.
  9. They have to announce something soon, right?

10. Depends when they start.
    Rumours are summer 2015 which might not ask for leg 1 announcement before Dec/Jan.
  11. If they do arenas, whether it's in Europe or in North America, they can/would start earlier - maybe around April like ET and VT? If they start in April, I think we wouldn't be far from the tour announcement and ticket sale (possibly after the album comes out in physical format).