1. I was expressing a very minimal hope...
  2. I think it's more plausible that they play Cedarwood Road or even Raised By Wolves than Iris. Don't know exactly why, but I feel like that.
  3. I hope they don't play Iris.
  4. I hope U2 will play IRIS live, it is one of my favorite songs of SOI together with Raised by Wolves, The Troubles and Cedarwood Road.
  5. This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now will destroy live. especially if they give it an extended intro, looking forward to it already.

6. I believe he said almost the same thing between NLOTH and 360. But they didn't play all the songs.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    @ferrari, yeah, that's exactly what I said earlier. If anything, the band should start the tour playing few SOI songs (the ones they're more confident with) and then INCREASE the numer, instead of dropping them one after another like happened last tour.

Agreed.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Yes, and One Step Closer is punk rock from Venus

#offtopic

@ferrari, yeah, that's exactly what I said earlier. If anything, the band should start the tour playing few SOI songs (the ones they're more confident with) and then INCREASE the numer, instead of dropping them one after another like happened last tour.

At least this time around there is more time for fans to "digest" the new album. Unlike in 2009, there were only a few months before NLOTH was released and the 360 tour began and (maybe) the songs didn't have enough time to ingrain themselves into fans consciousnesses. The opposite was true for the ZooTV tour which, for the most part, was a huge success.
  9. I'd like to suggest a discussion....since bono said it's gonna be a mostly indoor tour, I see two ways (taking Europe in consideration): - many gigs, few cities-----> 4-5 gigs per city, only 7-8 cities to tour

or
    - few gigs, many cities ------> 1-2-3 gigs per city, 15-20 cities, possibly touring many countries, new or rediscovered ones....
    what do you think?
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

At least this time around there is more time for fans to "digest" the new album. Unlike in 2009, there were only a few months before NLOTH was released and the 360 tour began and (maybe) the songs didn't have enough time to ingrain themselves into fans consciousnesses. The opposite was true for the ZooTV tour which, for the most part, was a huge success.

Roughly 4 months in 2009, but also roughly 4 months in 1992, no? Didn't the album come out in november while the tour started end of february?

Here's what I'd try to talk Bono into: next year we'll have all forgotten about SOI [useful lie], so U2 will HAVE TO revive people's interest by releasing SOE prior to touring
  11. I would hope it's the first option. Like here in the US, play Chicago (20-25 times ), New York, Boston, LA, St. Louis, etc. Shows in places like Oklahoma, Arizona, etc. are horrible places (at least for the 360 tour) because the stadiums were DEAD for the whole show. The only time any made any noise was when Streets or One started up. I remember watching one bootleg on YouTube and they were getting into a jam (I forgot what song) and nobody was cheering so Bono just said "So disappointing" into the mic right before the music kicked in. I mean look at the US cities played in 2011. All west coast, Chicago, St. Louis, Nashville, then skipped everything until they got to California. I know the demand to see them is going to be huge, but I wouldnt set a date for more than one show in places like Phoenix, or anywhere in Oklahoma.