1. Siren?

'Oh oh oh siren, siren, siren'
  2. Originally posted by virlio:When it comes from Universal, I guess it is a bit more than a simple rumor...it's not a friend or a newspaper, it's the company who is expected to distribute the album...am I too much optimistic?

Unless someone hacked the account? And: why should they leak it? Wouldn't a surprise effect be best? Anyway, September is close enough, so I'm almost surprised
  3. Also, this tweet seems to confirm some kind of rumor circulating these days, for example the one about the 18th of July for a big announcement, or the one about the iTunes festival in september...I know, I'm taking this too seriously buuuuuuuut I'm too excited for the news
  4. Originally posted by virlio:When it comes from Universal, I guess it is a bit more than a simple rumor...it's not a friend or a newspaper, it's the company who is expected to distribute the album...am I too much optimistic?

I hope it's true too but I feel like we've seen rumors like this before in the last five years?

According to @U2, some people think that might be the title of the single?

I hope the rumor about the iTunes festival is real and at the end of the set they say "Yeah and our new album will be available to download in an hour."
  5. I'm not bothered until it's available to pre-order.
  6. Originally posted by virlio:When it comes from Universal, I guess it is a bit more than a simple rumor...it's not a friend or a newspaper, it's the company who is expected to distribute the album...am I too much optimistic?

Yes, you are.
  7. Not more than lies, on the other side of silence.
  8. Cover of the Pearl Jam song?
  9. Well, well, well. More promising than anything we've seen in a long while.
  10. not excited me much

until we have some official news
  11. I would guess single in September, album in November.