1. i thought it was going to be called Lucky Number?
  2. That's reserved for the 13 hours of B-sides.

3. '...and shortly realise again', would add Larry.

I think we could take quotes from 2009-2013 and post them on regular intervals over the future months, only changing the dates. I'm sure they'll more or less faithfully represent the band's album-thoughts in 2014, 2015, 2016...

4. Twitter is active with the bands doings..
  5. Does it bother anyone that Michael Jackson has been dead for five years and he is releasing a new album before U2?
  6. Michael Jackson has released two albums since U2 released No Line on the Horizon

7. Everything besides finishing the album, it seems. All for the good cause, though. But tweets like the one beneath are working on my nerves:

Can someone explain how to embed the tweet code?
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Everything besides finishing the album, it seems. All for the good cause, though. But tweets like the one beneath are working on my nerves:

Can someone explain how to embed the tweet code?

Only crew members can. Just posting the links is fine too

I don't know what to expect regarding this U2 album. I decided long ago that I woulnd't care or get my hopes high anymore so...
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Only crew members can. Just posting the links is fine too

I don't know what to expect regarding this U2 album. I decided long ago that I woulnd't care or get my hopes high anymore so...

Ooh the good old times I was one myself *sigh*

Me too by the way, although their tweets appear in my timeline. Enough of other great artists to fill up the empty space.
  10. but but getting your hopes up really high is the best part when anticipating a new album