1. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Good performance all 'round. Well done the crew! It throws the gauntlet down to the Interferencers and the other fansite crews to come up with their own fake albums. In fact, maybe that's the way to go, maybe the fans should just release a U2 album for U2.

Give us another week and I'm sure Sergio would've tried to record an album.
  2. Good trick but I really don't think it can count as an April Fool if it isn't on the 1st. It actually annoys me when people do that haha. But guys I gotta say I really like the cover you came up with!
  3. Honestly the shittest April Fool's, none of it even happened on April Fool's. You can all go fuck right off
  4. Well played guys.

That said, I hate april fool's.

5. I actually have to say I agree with Dylan, although maybe a bit less harsh
  6. To whomever decided it would be funny to put All My Life on the track list, the next time you stump your big toe know that it was my black magic voodoo that made you do it.

7. It's really good, as is Bombay Bicycle Club, Temples and Elbow, but the rest has been pretty poor.
  8. Sergio, who made the cover? And is there a make-off movie?

For the rest, thumbs up.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I want to publicly thank you for playing our little game Just to clarify, u2lemonman isn't responsible for this - we the crew are

U2place almost fell for it...
  10. Still pissed off about it

11. Guys settle down he's really serious
  12. Just kinda bunk to toy with something like that when we're all so edgy and hopeful about it.

If the joke was something like "Bono and Edge get in huge fight and band breaks up" it'd be funny and fine, but this...