1. Hehe, Yeah I guess so. Just not that good to fall asleep after midnight when you have school tomorrow.

2. No, no it isn't. But alas, I go through that 5 days a week

3. Awwh
    It's not that much time in school for me now. Mostly work you do at home. Just a little irritated and down because some pictures disappeared so I have to do it all over again. Took 71 pictured today and we're going to choose our favorite and have a seminary at school on friday. But now they're all gone so I have to do it all over again. And on my day off as well.

EDIT: I hope my english is ok. I'm tired and upset so my writing is maybe not the best.
  4. Originally posted by alexxthefool:[..]

Awwh
    It's not that much time in school for me now. Mostly work you do at home. Just a little irritated and down because some pictures disappeared so I have to do it all over again. Took 71 pictured today and we're going to choose our favorite and have a seminary at school on friday. But now they're all gone so I have to do it all over again. And on my day off as well.

EDIT: I hope my english is ok. I'm tired and upset so my writing is maybe not the best.

You're English is fine, don't worry *hug*

5. I just finished a drawing I'd been working on, now I've got geometry hw

6. Ugh. Drawing sounded much more fun God, I'm glad that I don't have math anymore.

Hehe, the swedish way of learning the slang "anyhoo" : Watching Scrubs.

7. Volume Two is fantastic. I would put it in my top ten, I have to say