1. Originally posted by Hohat:[..]

Thanks very much for this - I've just purchased a DVD and think I got the last one (phew!). If you do decide to produce another batch, please let us know here - as I'd be keen to get a copy for a friend as well.

Thanks once again...

Hi

hopefully someone will upload it all shortly, if not you can copy the version i have sent you..the dvd does not contain any copy protection...
    i do not see the point in putting anymore up for sale...i really need to leave this project now and get on with other work.
    if you cannot copy or do not have access to fast downloads then i will send you a second copy and the link to pay postage...

gen.
  2. Originally posted by Genesis1966:Hi

ok all sent....enjoy!.....David2304 you have two copies sent. dvd5 and dvd9 versions.

some important changes!
    ....and hopefully David can confirm this once he recieves the dvd`s.

on using the dual layer dvd`s the write time was around 25mins per dvd...we had an order for 14!!!!...thats 7hours of burning!...plus the dual layer versions can cause a few issues during layer change(1out of 5 corrupt!)...all this has meant alot more time than I needed to complete the discs....

so...i used my skills to reduce the bitrate in the master...this enabled me to produce the dvd onto a single dvd5 disc!....now i hear you ask `what about the quality`...well hopefully David can confirm the differences...we couldn`t see any!!!!!....
    all the details have been kept also...stereo audio/5.1 surround, menu`s etc etc...i think the original conversion was way too high in bitrate...this is what caused the large files size of the master...by re-encoding we reduced the size but kept the quality!...there is no difference between the 2 dvd`s!...

also due to `time` I did not print a sleeve design but if members require it i will upload the jpegs for the front/back sleeves (easier than printing and the time saved enabled me to post all today)...the dvd`s have all been printed.

please do not think that you have a version that is `sub-standard`..we could honestly see no difference between the dvd9 and dvd5 version....but the time saved has been huge.(6mins write time for dvd5)..David i hope will confirm this with his two version.

risto and rick14 you also have two copies...the second copy is the rar files for the mp4 version...my advice...upload the dvd5 version..its around 1gig extra but contains all the menu`s and mixed audio.
    the rar`s are passworded
    Unlock> PASSWORDENTERHERE

please make a judgment after you have viewed...and please do not forget to leave feedback.
    members should recieve dvd`s tomorrow, thursday and friday depending on location.

gen.

ps...watched the final edit last night in full...with 5.1 etc....enjoyed it alot....

Thanks a lot - can't wait to watch it! And yes, please do upload the JPEGs for the cover art.

3. Originally posted by Genesis1966:Hi

ok all sent....enjoy!.....David2304 you have two copies sent. dvd5 and dvd9 versions.

some important changes!
    ....and hopefully David can confirm this once he recieves the dvd`s.

on using the dual layer dvd`s the write time was around 25mins per dvd...we had an order for 14!!!!...thats 7hours of burning!...plus the dual layer versions can cause a few issues during layer change(1out of 5 corrupt!)...all this has meant alot more time than I needed to complete the discs....

so...i used my skills to reduce the bitrate in the master...this enabled me to produce the dvd onto a single dvd5 disc!....now i hear you ask `what about the quality`...well hopefully David can confirm the differences...we couldn`t see any!!!!!....
    all the details have been kept also...stereo audio/5.1 surround, menu`s etc etc...i think the original conversion was way too high in bitrate...this is what caused the large files size of the master...by re-encoding we reduced the size but kept the quality!...there is no difference between the 2 dvd`s!...

also due to `time` I did not print a sleeve design but if members require it i will upload the jpegs for the front/back sleeves (easier than printing and the time saved enabled me to post all today)...the dvd`s have all been printed.

please do not think that you have a version that is `sub-standard`..we could honestly see no difference between the dvd9 and dvd5 version....but the time saved has been huge.(6mins write time for dvd5)..David i hope will confirm this with his two version.

risto and rick14 you also have two copies...the second copy is the rar files for the mp4 version...my advice...upload the dvd5 version..its around 1gig extra but contains all the menu`s and mixed audio.
    the rar`s are passworded
    Unlock> PASSWORDENTERHERE

please make a judgment after you have viewed...and please do not forget to leave feedback.
    members should recieve dvd`s tomorrow, thursday and friday depending on location.

gen.

ps...watched the final edit last night in full...with 5.1 etc....enjoyed it alot....

Cheers Gen

I'll go and leave you feedback now so that you get paid and I'll happily watch both versions back to back, in the name of science, when the dvds arrive

Thanks again for taking the time and effort to do this; you're a good man

Dave

4. Hi

images for DVD U2`UBED.
    Feel free to edit/ change etc...the DVD print is the same design concept as the covers.

BACK>

FRONT>

gen.

youtube demo`s up soon...
  5. Originally posted by Genesis1966:[..]

Hi

hopefully someone will upload it all shortly, if not you can copy the version i have sent you..the dvd does not contain any copy protection...
    i do not see the point in putting anymore up for sale...i really need to leave this project now and get on with other work.
    if you cannot copy or do not have access to fast downloads then i will send you a second copy and the link to pay postage...

gen.

Thanks - will be able to copy it myself...
  6. i have made myself a cover and thought i would share it here

7. nice one....

by the way sorry for our `naff` attempt!...time got the better of us here!....if i can i`ll try and do a better one in time...but looking at the above image it appears members have it in hand....nice cover.
    dont be fooled by our cover though...that might be below standards but the DVD is not....has anyone recieved it yet?

gen.
  8. Originally posted by Genesis1966:nice one....

by the way sorry for our `naff` attempt!...time got the better of us here!....if i can i`ll try and do a better one in time...but looking at the above image it appears members have it in hand....nice cover.
    dont be fooled by our cover though...that might be below standards but the DVD is not....has anyone recieved it yet?

gen.

no problem, i gessed you ran out of time
    will this go with your the disc art
  9. Originally posted by Genesis1966:nice one....

gen.

Not yet but I live in holland. So maybe tomorrow
  10. well i got mine today, loved it, much respect and thank you. now to get a rather nice cover for it. wonder who i could ask . STU you listening m8.

edit
    just saw the cover up there. Stu u are of the hook m8.

11. yes it will..the theme of the whole DVD is `orange and black`..including the disc menu.
    so colours are `spot on`....

gen.