1. At moments like these i'm glad i didn't sent money to someone i almost don't know... Always a risk

Btw you can download U2'ubed on this site so... You can make your own DVD for free
  2. Everyone knows that, that makes it extra painful

Hope everything is sorted out soon!
  3. I just wished that Steve would reply to any message, in any way. A quick "I'm working on it" or "real life keeps me busy again" would be enough. But everyone's asking and no response at all is...... not cool

4. his last visit was 11 days ago so surely he has saw some of these queries.

5. I agree with you....my patience is coming to an end
  6. Do you think we will get this dvd set before the next leg of the tour starts, 3 pm's and email sent to Gen and no replies to all
  7. pixels ....
  8. Just to let people know, the postman delivered a parcel this morning and suprise suprise it wasn`t the dvd.

9. LOL

you know.... I'm really known to have a lot of patience in general.... but I'm slowly starting to get truly annoyed. No message, no response to any kind of mail, pm or else.... this is beyond funny by now. It feels like Steve doesn't care a wee bit about any of us who paid the money. We are all understanding real life matters, but a quick response to many many attempts of contacting him cannot be that difficult. I'm officially pissed off, sorry for the language
  10. i've sent Genesis a PM. I'm now patiently awaiting no reply
  11. I think everybody affected has PMed him. His account settings show that the PMs were also mailed to his email address.

Even though he might go through difficult times, he really should have communicated better. Only takes a minute to post something here
  12. This is bullsh!!t. One simple msg to say whats going isnt too hard. If you are advertising your business online with a proper webpage to buy the product then we deserve to be kept in the loop with what the hell is going on with our paid for dvd!

i wouldnt be as mad if it wasnt advertised with a proper webpage that charisma productions has. Im pretty sure in this day and age its pretty simple to get online access at almost any spot in the world and send a simple post explaining the situation