1. good to have you back gen!
    sorry to hear you had a rough time. but good to read that the worst is behind you.

hope all u2bed issues can now be resolved!
  2. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:I'm glad it's just YOUR opinion and you answered me.

1st of all it's not because of the money...and you're wrong it was not 2 or 3 dollars it is more and besides that the dvd's were already uploaded , so it doesn't matter.This is ALL ABOUT being responsable with the other members to this site. and like some other members said too if i paid for something, and if there is any delay and the person that did the dvd's don't say nothing about it you start to wondering and if something happened to the person of the dvd's i'm human too so i can and i will understand . You as "crew member" of this site should be more careful with your advices of "relax" to the Tapers...the reason of this site existence is because of the tapers and if you hear/see concerts it's because of them(tapers)that SHARED for fans like you.

Ps:I was not upset like you said, a simple explanation of this delay of 2 months would have been enough. Gen already did, so now it's fine.

Alright then

I agree with you (by the way, my "Relax" comment was directed to you all, not only for you Nuno) in the responsability that Gen acquired with you all. I just tried to say that screaming is NOT the way, bumping the topic and sending MPs and mails is the way.

Glad that Gen is back, and sorry to hear of your problems mate, I hope you're doing fine by now
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Alright then

I agree with you (by the way, my "Relax" comment was directed to you all, not only for you Nuno) in the responsability that Gen acquired with you all. I just tried to say that screaming is NOT the way, bumping the topic and sending MPs and mails is the way.

Glad that Gen is back, and sorry to hear of your problems mate, I hope you're doing fine by now

Ok Sergio, everything is fine now

I hope everyone gets Gen's dvd's soon(me inclusive). sorry that you have a hard time period.at least everything is better for you now.

Nuno

4. Hey guys, just wondering how those orders are coming along? I am from Australia and havent received the dvd yet, just curious to know how others are going and if they have received theirs? Im itching to see this great dvd
  5. Originally posted by jarradhedley:Hey guys, just wondering how those orders are coming along? I am from Australia and havent received the dvd yet, just curious to know how others are going and if they have received theirs? Im itching to see this great dvd

Sometimes reading a few posts above your own helps in such cases .

6. I saw the previous posts about gen being back and all that, i am just asking if hes actually started posting them yet and have any people received theirs so i can get an indication of how long i should expect to wait.
  7. Originally posted by jarradhedley:[..]

I saw the previous posts about gen being back and all that, i am just asking if hes actually started posting them yet and have any people received theirs so i can get an indication of how long i should expect to wait.

Sorry, my fault! I thought the posts were written recently and just saw they're from 2 weeks ago.
  8. Originally posted by jarradhedley:[..]

I saw the previous posts about gen being back and all that, i am just asking if hes actually started posting them yet and have any people received theirs so i can get an indication of how long i should expect to wait.

If it helps answer your question, I can confirm that I am still waiting for mine.
  9. It's been over 2 months now and still no dvd set
  10. as per instructions, I mailed the site again ... leaving my email and address for a third time ...
    still notting in the mail ..... very dissappointing this .....
    but returning to patient mode ... its not my karma points after alll
  11. Yeh i agree I would just like some indication of where the process of mailing out the dvds is at.
    just some confirmation that he has received our details when we sent them to the website and whether or not some dvds have started being posted yet or not.
  12. Still waiting for dvd, anyone else had any luck?