1. Sorry for the long bump, but..........

SHAMELESS!!!!!!!!!
  2. Well um not saying that it is a rip off,but at a moment 'Major Minus' of Coldplay sounds a lot like U2's work,especially from Pop era.The part after the second verse I think,the beginning of the solo.
  3. There's a lot of U2 in so many Coldplay songs that we could fill up a whole topic with them
  4. How bout' Madness and Numb? (or rather Down All The Days)
  5. You probably listened this song already, or not:

For me, it's very similar to Bono's voice.
  6. Dry The River, one of my favorite new bands (I've mentioned them several times around here) is releasing their new album in a few days and they've put it out for streaming today. The start of this song instantly sounded like U2 to me:

Which is funny because they usually don't sound ANYTHING like U2, haha.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Dry The River, one of my favorite new bands (I've mentioned them several times around here) is releasing their new album in a few days and they've put it out for streaming today. The start of this song instantly sounded like U2 to me:

[html]<iframe width="474" height="54" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="//soundcheck.wnyc.org/widgets/ondemand_player/#file=http%3A%2F%2Faudio.wnyc.org%2Fsoundcheck_blog%2Fsoundcheck_blog081714_drytheriver_02.mp3;containerClass=soundcheck"></iframe>[/html]

Which is funny because they usually don't sound ANYTHING like U2, haha.

Its true ..they sound like U2 the first part . They sound good . I don t know them

8. Sorry for the offtopicness but...