1. thanks for the reply mate forgot to say thanks for the up - will deffianately redownload once you have it sorted thanks again
  2. Originally posted by gitarrero:Hey there!

Just downloaded it and i´ve the same problem with the sound. No sound after 6 minutes.
    Hope you got time soon to re-upload it. could it be thats a problem with the files?

Please let us know, when you got a solution. THANKS!

Nevertheless very good quality!

ah, and one thing: its not the edge position, its adams site.

No it's a conversion issue, the DVD is fine but as soon as I convert it to AVI the sound gets lost after 6 minutes. Weird. But I'll keep trying until I have it sorted out.

Thanks for the correction on the position, I will fix that.
  3. Hey Remy,

thanks for your work! I know it of my own videos how much work and time it is. We´re looking forward to your great work!

Thanks again,
    Git
  4. just watched the video.... sound's lost after 6 minutes for me as well. just saying. I know you're working on it, Remy take your time
  5. We now have a good rip, which we will have ready for you somewhere tonight or tomorrow morning (GMT+1 ).
  6. Originally posted by Remy:We now have a good rip, which we will have ready for you somewhere tonight or tomorrow morning (GMT+1 ).

awesome, thanks a lot
  7. well it might be me, but still no audio, sory, but.. i am not a whizzkid with computers, but gom player and windows media both for 6 min audio than silence, sory mate... but it might be me?????

peter
  8. sory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, just tried it with vlc and it works!! 10000000 thanx and great quality, and once sory sory and again sory!!!

thanks for fixing it!!

peter
  9. thanks for the job, i have the gig in paris, but the quality is less than 2.5, thanks again!
  10. another peron with problems with sound after the first 6 minuts,do you know something about this?it's ok,now?