1. thanks a lot, great one
  2. Great! Thanks!!!

Could somebody give some tips for how to get a video-cam inside? I´ve the same cam.

Now i´m looking for a video of munich in 2005. that was a really important gig for me...
  3. dont know if its just a problem with me but when i play the video theres no sound after 6mins 20 anyone have same probs thanks
  4. Originally posted by heydudemax:dont know if its just a problem with me but when i play the video theres no sound after 6mins 20 anyone have same probs thanks

Do you play it with VLC player? (www.videolan.org)
    I can make a reupload with other codecs.
  5. Originally posted by gitarrero:Great! Thanks!!!

Could somebody give some tips for how to get a video-cam inside? I´ve the same cam.

Now i´m looking for a video of munich in 2005. that was a really important gig for me...

This tour you can bring a 747 into the stadium. I've been to 4 gigs in 3 countries so far and haven't been checked by the security once. Just hide it in your bag or your underwear and you'll be fine.
  6. hey great video, i play it with gom player, same thing, no sound after 6 some minutes

gr peter, but thanks alot for uploading!!

7. just checked it with vlc player and latest audio codecs but nothing so sory, hope you can fix it??? PLEASE ( hihi)
  8. Alright, I will do a new conversion and upload tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  9. Great quality.
    Thaks a lot.
  10. great no problem at all !! only my provider wont be happy haha, he is already complaining that im using to much, just 100gig a month

let us know when you have changed it!!

once again, thanks for uploading !!!!!!!

peter
  11. Hey there!

Just downloaded it and i´ve the same problem with the sound. No sound after 6 minutes.
    Hope you got time soon to re-upload it. could it be thats a problem with the files?

Please let us know, when you got a solution. THANKS!

Nevertheless very good quality!

ah, and one thing: its not the edge position, its adams site.