1. another person, not peron. excuse me.
  2. ok,thank's. Can i download the concert with right sound?i love this concert,high quality,

3. i download the concert again,and sound problem,exist . After the first song, the sound ,go don't exist,and don't return.Please,do something with that.Thank's.
  4. Originally posted by jorditree87:i download the concert again,and sound problem,exist . After the first song, the sound ,go don't exist,and don't return.Please,do something with that.Thank's.

Did you download the same links? Make sure you download the new links
    The problem isn't there anymore, it works fine with any player I test.
  5. Holy God....wow !!!

Amazing man, absolutely amazing. I must have been standing very close to you, because I had the same view to the stage.
    Thank you 1000 times for binging this night back to me.
  6. downloaded the "new" version, no sound issues anymore thanks for the extra work

also, I watched the show from beginning to end now.... what a fantastic way to re-live that night once again, gave me the shivers, and I'm honestly glad this video exists, and that so much work has been put into this to make it a great video to remember that night forever. thanks to loftarasa for filming and putting it all together with the audio, plus thanks to everyone uploading here and working on the audio problems
  7. Originally posted by Headmaster:Holy God....wow !!!

Amazing man, absolutely amazing. I must have been standing very close to you, because I had the same view to the stage.
    Thank you 1000 times for binging this night back to me.

Coolio!
    I was l5 row 19, seat 19-30 somewhere....and u ?
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:downloaded the "new" version, no sound issues anymore thanks for the extra work

also, I watched the show from beginning to end now.... what a fantastic way to re-live that night once again, gave me the shivers, and I'm honestly glad this video exists, and that so much work has been put into this to make it a great video to remember that night forever. thanks to loftarasa for filming and putting it all together with the audio, plus thanks to everyone uploading here and working on the audio problems

Thanks a lot, comments like yours make up for all the sacrifices you have to do. Not moving, not singing...lol.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Did you download the same links? Make sure you download the new links
    The problem isn't there anymore, it works fine with any player I test.

where are the new links ?in the page to the concert?