1. Guitar's 101 has a great sounding show from Berlin's Lolapalooza 09.11.16

I think the feed for Chicago's Lola is a bit stronger and fuller , but this was was broadcast as well I believe..so its another homer un sounding show in case is interested...and it starts off with 5 from AMSP...
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB:Great show last night..they sounded fantastic....encore 1 was was amazing..No Surprises, Burn the Witch
    Reckoner !!!!, Fake Plastic Trees !!!!!!!!!! and The Tourist ?? holy shitballs.......so many of my personal fav's were played..AIRBAG !!!......I was totally shocked Fake Plastic Tree's was busted out in that brilliant first encore....FPT is my all time favorite tune ...(along with HTDC, Nice Dream, Let Down and Lurgee)..

The set was so uneven , but thats Thom....opening with Daydreaming into the boring Desert Island Disc ???.. what an absolute snooooozefest , and almost lost the entire arena... Burn The Witch ,Ful Stop , AIRBAG, and Bosysnatchers would have been a great opening run IMO...the main set was really great for hard cores...my wife kept saying I remember these songs from Radio City (my Lord that was almost 20 years ago ???!!!).....

Im not big on Videotape (Jigsaw please) or The Numbers (My Iron Lung ????) as Im not a big fan of the new release , but I do enjoy Burn the witch (love this mad tune), Daydreaming, Ful Stop and Identikit...rest is blaaaa to me......

the main set was an uneven mosh of classic tunes..Climbing up the Walls , I Might Be Wrong , Morning Bell.......but very enjoyable as I was off guard all night...

Lotus Flower was really good , and I agree with you guys that one tune is fine from the awful Limbs release..or as Liam (our kid) put it " that fucking tree album'..lol

Weird Fishes was absolutely amazing...loved it...as well as Let Down and of course the Tourist !!!???

How to Disappear Completely !!!!????..my 2nd all time favorite Radiohead tune..brings me back to the good old days of 2000/2001....love that period of the band...brilliant way to end the set...

Encore 2 ? hmmmm.. You and whose Army (boring, particularly in that spot) and Bodysnatchers (great tune but early in the main set please).....how about Karma and Paranoid to end it or..Street Spirt and Creep ??

Overall , great night out in Miami with the wife.....

That's kinda what I thought. A bit of a laid back start. If they're going to open with "Daydreamers," they should keep the energy up with something like "My Iron Lung" or "There There" right after.
  3. Night #2 in Atlanta.

Daydreaming
    Desert Island Disk
    Ful Stop
    Airbag
    My Iron Lung
    Separator
    All I Need
    Pyramid Song
    Street Spirit (Fade Out)
    Bloom
    I Might Be Wrong
    Myxomatosis
    Idioteque
    The Gloaming
    Subterranean Homesick Alien
    The Numbers
    House of Cards[Tour Debut; First time live since 2012]

No Surprises
    Burn the Witch
    Paranoid Android
    Present Tense
    Everything in Its Right Place

You and Whose Army?
    Bodysnatchers

Karma Police
  4. Originally posted by KleWdSide:Night #2 in Atlanta.

Daydreaming
    Desert Island Disk
    Ful Stop
    Airbag
    My Iron Lung
    Separator
    All I Need
    Pyramid Song
    Street Spirit (Fade Out)
    Bloom
    I Might Be Wrong
    Myxomatosis
    Idioteque
    The Gloaming
    The Numbers

No Surprises
    Burn the Witch
    Paranoid Android
    Present Tense

You and Whose Army?
    Bodysnatchers

Karma Police
    Why they insist on playing Separator? Such a horrible and boring song.
  5. Originally posted by KleWdSide:Night #2 in Atlanta.

Daydreaming
    Desert Island Disk
    Ful Stop
    Airbag
    My Iron Lung
    Separator
    All I Need
    Pyramid Song
    Street Spirit (Fade Out)
    Bloom
    I Might Be Wrong
    Myxomatosis
    Idioteque
    The Gloaming
    The Numbers

No Surprises
    Burn the Witch
    Paranoid Android
    Present Tense

You and Whose Army?
    Bodysnatchers

Karma Police
    I need to take some time off work (and my family????) to follow Radiohead around for a few weeks. They've performed so many great songs in just two nights - and lots from OK Computer. If any of you are going to Glastonbury this year, enjoy! Rumour has it they're going to play a ton from that one (20th anniversary).
  6. So....any bootleg yet?
  7. Hmmmmmm...I like my Miami show better.....most likely cause I was there in Miami lol

but I love these tunes....My Iron Lung , Pyramid , Street Spirit , Gloaming , Subterranean (!!!!!!!!) , House of Cards , Karma....

should have taken the 10 hr drive to Atlanta me thinks....
  8. I can only imagine what Portland is going to be like at this rate.
  9. they seem to be lazy in Georgia .. as usual it's up on not for profit site now however
  10. I listened​ to the entire Miami show last night. Good sound although some audience chatter between songs (and sometimes during). Quite funny listening to two audience members argue over sitting vs. standing during HTDC.
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:I listened​ to the entire Miami show last night. Good sound although some audience chatter between songs (and sometimes during). Quite funny listening to two audience members argue over sitting vs. standing during HTDC.
    Sitting during a rock show (or, even worse, getting angry because other do not want to sit down) should be punishable by law. No arguing.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Sitting during a rock show (or, even worse, getting angry because other do not want to sit down) should be punishable by law. No arguing.