1. Great show last night..they sounded fantastic....encore 1 was was amazing..No Surprises, Burn the Witch
    Reckoner !!!!, Fake Plastic Trees !!!!!!!!!! and The Tourist ?? holy shitballs.......so many of my personal fav's were played..AIRBAG !!!......I was totally shocked Fake Plastic Tree's was busted out in that brilliant first encore....FPT is my all time favorite tune ...(along with HTDC, Nice Dream, Let Down and Lurgee)..

The set was so uneven , but thats Thom....opening with Daydreaming into the boring Desert Island Disc ???.. what an absolute snooooozefest , and almost lost the entire arena... Burn The Witch ,Ful Stop , AIRBAG, and Bosysnatchers would have been a great opening run IMO...the main set was really great for hard cores...my wife kept saying I remember these songs from Radio City (my Lord that was almost 20 years ago ???!!!).....

Im not big on Videotape (Jigsaw please) or The Numbers (My Iron Lung ????) as Im not a big fan of the new release , but I do enjoy Burn the witch (love this mad tune), Daydreaming, Ful Stop and Identikit...rest is blaaaa to me......

the main set was an uneven mosh of classic tunes..Climbing up the Walls , I Might Be Wrong , Morning Bell.......but very enjoyable as I was off guard all night...

Lotus Flower was really good , and I agree with you guys that one tune is fine from the awful Limbs release..or as Liam (our kid) put it " that fucking tree album'..lol

Weird Fishes was absolutely amazing...loved it...as well as Let Down and of course the Tourist !!!???

How to Disappear Completely !!!!????..my 2nd all time favorite Radiohead tune..brings me back to the good old days of 2000/2001....love that period of the band...brilliant way to end the set...

Encore 2 ? hmmmm.. You and whose Army (boring, particularly in that spot) and Bodysnatchers (great tune but early in the main set please).....how about Karma and Paranoid to end it or..Street Spirt and Creep ??

Overall , great night out in Miami with the wife.....
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB:Great show last night..they sounded fantastic....encore 1 was was amazing..No Surprises, Burn the Witch
    Reckoner !!!!, Fake Plastic Trees !!!!!!!!!! and The Tourist ?? holy shitballs.......so many of my personal fav's were played..AIRBAG !!!......I was totally shocked Fake Plastic Tree's was busted out in that brilliant first encore....FPT is my all time favorite tune ...(along with HTDC, Nice Dream, Let Down and Lurgee)..

The set was so uneven , but thats Thom....opening with Daydreaming into the boring Desert Island Disc ???.. what an absolute snooooozefest , and almost lost the entire arena... Burn The Witch ,Ful Stop , AIRBAG, and Bosysnatchers would have been a great opening run IMO...the main set was really great for hard cores...my wife kept saying I remember these songs from Radio City (my Lord that was almost 20 years ago ???!!!).....

Im not big on Videotape (Jigsaw please) or The Numbers (My Iron Lung ????) as Im not a big fan of the new release , but I do enjoy Burn the witch (love this mad tune), Daydreaming, Ful Stop and Identikit...rest is blaaaa to me......

the main set was an uneven mosh of classic tunes..Climbing up the Walls , I Might Be Wrong , Morning Bell.......but very enjoyable as I was off guard all night...

Lotus Flower was really good , and I agree with you guys that one tune is fine from the awful Limbs release..or as Liam (our kid) put it " that fucking tree album'..lol

Weird Fishes was absolutely amazing...loved it...as well as Let Down and of course the Tourist !!!???

How to Disappear Completely !!!!????..my 2nd all time favorite Radiohead tune..brings me back to the good old days of 2000/2001....love that period of the band...brilliant way to end the set...

Encore 2 ? hmmmm.. You and whose Army (boring, particularly in that spot) and Bodysnatchers (great tune but early in the main set please).....how about Karma and Paranoid to end it or..Street Spirt and Creep ??

Overall , great night out in Miami with the wife.....
    I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    I don't know what to think about that setlist. As you said, opening the show with 2 subdued songs, wtf? The best song in the new album Present Tense has been dropped, such a shame. I guess not just U2 drops new material in favor of classics.
    On the plus side, HTDC, Videotape, Climb up the walls, and Airbag.
    But again, All I Need and Nude... zzzzz
  3. Sound is nice. Thanks for the link.
  4. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    I'll be giving it a full listen in the next couple weeks
    OK Computer and The Bends are great, and I enjoyed In Rainbows as well. Other than that I have yet to get into Radiohead's other material.

This was amazing last night...

let me ask you , is there a mp3 rip of this show , or anything else from 2016 that sounds like this ?? I don't have anything live from 2016...

also , I seem to have misplaced my praha cd....the links of not-for-profit are dead..any chance anyone has an mp3 link to this free show ?
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

This was amazing last night...

let me ask you , is there a mp3 rip of this show , or anything else from 2016 that sounds like this ?? I don't have anything live from 2016...

also , I seem to have misplaced my praha cd....the links of not-for-profit are dead..any chance anyone has an mp3 link to this free show ?
    https://wetransfer.com/downloads/eaeea27a3a33bdcb4172269ffb5ceb9920170331085634/1af291

You can play the flac files with this app: http://www.foobar2000.org/download

More shows: https://www.reddit.com/r/RadioheadAudio/
  6. woa....which 2016 shows sounds the best ?
  7. Great ty..is there an mp3 rip from Chicago Lollapalooza 2016 ? Sound is great, Im watching it now...
  8. I think the Amsterdam shows are rated highest. Admittedly, I haven't listen to them yet.

That Chicago 2016 (Lolla) is fantastic.