1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Sitting during a rock show (or, even worse, getting angry because other do not want to sit down) should be punishable by law. No arguing.
    Agreed...although that opening run in Miami had me thinking about it.....

Matt, Earls court N2 is only part one..you are slipping my friend lol
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    Agreed...although that opening run in Miami had me thinking about it.....

Matt, Earls court N2 is only part one..you are slipping my friend lol
    One might argue that I've been slipping for a while now (I did upload these a few years ago!)

I re-up it asap.
  3. Hey guys! I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was around here a while back, then life got in the way so I haven't posted much. I'm glad to see some familiar names still in here.

Anyway, I'm in New Orleans and about to head to the show. I haven't seen a full set list of either night, so I'm somewhat spoiler free. I'll give me thoughts when I get back tonight
  4. Last night was tremendous. I can't tell you how much fun I had. I was in the nosebleeds, but I still had a good view of the stage. Highlights for me included Let Down (which is my favorite Radiohead song), How to Disappear Completely, 2+2=5, and Burn the Witch, but really, with this being my first show, it was all great.

I did have two small complaints though. Like Ed said, starting with Daydreaming and Desert Island Disk back to back is a little bit too understated. Daydreaming is fine as an opener, but I think they need a louder song second. My other complaint was four King of Limbs songs. I generally like the album more than most, but four is a little too much, particularly Morning Mr. Magpie. The other three they played I enjoyed a lot, but I'd rather have had something like Weird Fishes is that slot instead.

Overall though, it was an amazing show. Three encores, 5 OKC tracks, and a fun crowd. I definitely hope to see them again one day.
  5. Here was the NOLA set list:

Daydreaming
    Desert Island Disk
    Ful Stop
    2 + 2 = 5
    Lucky
    Separator
    Videotape
    The Numbers
    Let Down
    Bloom
    I Might Be Wrong
    Lotus Flower
    Identikit
    The Gloaming
    Idioteque
    Bodysnatchers
    How to Disappear Completely

Encore:
    No Surprises
    Burn the Witch
    Morning Mr. Magpie
    Nude
    Karma Police

Encore 2:
    You and Whose Army?
    Fake Plastic Trees

Encore 3:
    Paranoid Android
  6. Karma Police

You and Whose Army?
    Fake Plastic Trees

Paranoid Android

Well you just can't go wrong with such an ending quartet... Wow Glad you had a great time, Lester!
  7. Originally posted by lestertriplett87:Hey guys! I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was around here a while back, then life got in the way so I haven't posted much. I'm glad to see some familiar names still in here.

Anyway, I'm in New Orleans and about to head to the show. I haven't seen a full set list of either night, so I'm somewhat spoiler free. I'll give me thoughts when I get back tonight
    Of course, we remember you.

Glad you had a great time last night. Some great tunes, indeed - and yes, too much TKoL.
  8. Originally posted by lestertriplett87:Last night was tremendous. I can't tell you how much fun I had. I was in the nosebleeds, but I still had a good view of the stage. Highlights for me included Let Down (which is my favorite Radiohead song), How to Disappear Completely, 2+2=5, and Burn the Witch, but really, with this being my first show, it was all great.

I did have two small complaints though. Like Ed said, starting with Daydreaming and Desert Island Disk back to back is a little bit too understated. Daydreaming is fine as an opener, but I think they need a louder song second. My other complaint was four King of Limbs songs. I generally like the album more than most, but four is a little too much, particularly Morning Mr. Magpie. The other three they played I enjoyed a lot, but I'd rather have had something like Weird Fishes is that slot instead.

Overall though, it was an amazing show. Three encores, 5 OKC tracks, and a fun crowd. I definitely hope to see them again one day.
    Desert Island is a decent enough song , but my Lord its brutal in that spot...I prefer Burn The Witch opening into Ful Stop Airbag and then Bodysnatchers....now that is an opening run that would kill it .

Swap Magpie with Reckoner and now we are talking...Paranoid must have been insane as the (3rd!!) closer ..wow..
  9. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    Desert Island is a decent enough song , but my Lord its brutal in that spot...I prefer Burn The Witch opening into Ful Stop Airbag and then Bodysnatchers....now that is an opening run that would kill it .

Swap Magpie with Reckoner and now we are talking...Paranoid must have been insane as the (3rd!!) closer ..wow..
    I agree on Desert Island. I'm fine with Daydreaming as an opener, but follow it up with 2+2=5 or Ful Stop.

Paranoid was definitely great as a closer. I was lucky to have them close each set with How to Disappear, Karma Police, Fake Plastic Trees, and Paranoid. It doesn't get much better than than
  10. I hope "Morning Mr Magpie" won't get played in PDX. I don't need to hear that song again...