1. Originally posted by iTim:I can't get into post-2000 Radiohead. I really like Pablo Honey, The Bends, and OK Computer but after that I'm just feeding off scraps. Regarding Hail to the Thief though, my favourite from that is Myxamatosis.
    What about In Rainbows? None? I personally liked Bodysnatchers the first time I heard it. As a whole, the album was not great but not by any means bad. 15 Step was enjoyable too, as was Weird Fishes.
  2. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    What about In Rainbows? None? I personally liked Bodysnatchers the first time I heard it. As a whole, the album was not great but not by any means bad. 15 Step was enjoyable too, as was Weird Fishes.
    In Rainbows was the last truly great Radiohead album. I love it, even though House of Cards and Nude bore me to death. I could listen to Videotape, specially the live version, all day. It may be my favorite Radiohead song.
    I had to put my "hardcore" Radiohead fandom on hold (not that anyone cares). To me, they did the "2 crap albums in a row and we're done".
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    In Rainbows was the last truly great Radiohead album. I love it, even though House of Cards and Nude bore me to death. I could listen to Videotape, specially the live version, all day. It may be my favorite Radiohead song.
    I had to put my "hardcore" Radiohead fandom on hold (not that anyone cares). To me, they did the "2 crap albums in a row and we're done".
    For me, I enjoy it, but the the parts don't quite add up to the album it could have been. I actually have the album on vinyl (thank you Amazon), and I play it every now and then. It's actually a pretty relaxing album. If you've ever checked out the "binary theory," In Rainbows and OK Computer compliment each other in an odd way (there are whole threads and pages dedicated to this online).

I haven't listened to a lot of TKOL but I don't like what I have heard. AMSP was mediocre. Burn the Witch was nice, but nothing else stood out to me.
  4. Originally posted by bazzzz:opssssssss

Radiohead will play a number of headline shows and festival dates in UK & Europe in 2017. They are:

JUNE 2017

Wed 7th - Spektrum, Oslo, Norway
    Fri 9th - Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden
    Sun 11th - NorthSide Festival, Aarhus, Denmark
    Wed 14th - Visarno Arena, Parco delle Cascine, Florence, Italy
    Fri 16th - I-Days 2017 Milano, Autodromo Nazionale, Parco di Monza, Milan, Italy
    Sun 18th - Best Kept Secret Festival, Hilvarenbeek, Netherlands
    Tue 20th - 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland
    Fri 23rd - Glastonbury Festival, Pilton, UK
    Wed 28th - Open'er Festival, Gdynia, Poland
    Fri 30th - Rock Werchter Festival, Werchter, Belgium

JULY 2017

Sun 2nd - Main Square Festival, Arras, France
    Tue 4th - Manchester Arena, Manchester, UK
    Wed 5th - Manchester Arena, Manchester, UK

Are they ever going to perform in stadiums? Hell, they're big enough to sell out multiple shows at Camp Nou or Croke Park
  5. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Reckoner is my favorite RH song
  6. weird fishes is my favourite from IR , but the old albums are fantastic, saw them three times in Nimes, Bologna and Milan
  7. What was the concert in the 90s where like Brad Pitt and Bono was backstage, again?
  8. Originally posted by KleWdSide:[..]

Are they ever going to perform in stadiums? Hell, they're big enough to sell out multiple shows at Camp Nou or Croke Park
    Why would they?
  9. I love Radiohead. I love OK Computer. I made this (most-of-OK-Computer Live 2009-2016) and thought I'd share it (I tend to stay away from their own websites - tough crowd). Take it or leave it, of course. However, it's just under 45 minutes of great tunes.

https://mega.nz/#F!8cljQJ4b!ASG9ONgpliJbRxw_y0uoxg

1. Airbag (Praha, 2009)
    2. Lucky (Coachella, 2012)
    3. Climbing Up The Walls (Chicago, 2016)
    4. No Surprises (Chicago, 2016)
    5. Subterranean Homesick Alien (NYC, 2011)
    6. Exit Music (Praha, 2009)
    7. Let Down (Chicago, 2016)
    8. Paranoid Android (Chicago, 2016)
    9. Karma Police (Chicago, 2016)
  10. Scored Airbag/How Am I Driving? for $4.
  11. Lots of great bsides on that one...Pearly...Polyethylene....Palo Alto...A Reminder...

Nice score indeed. I still have my copy!