1. Originally posted by RUMMY:I have listening to A Moon Shaped Pool quite a bit over the past few weeks. Although, for me, it doesn't have the stand out tracks like some of their earlier albums I quite like (most of) it. I think the strange think about it is that I am now able to go back a somewhat enjoy listening to The King of Limbs - well, the "From the Basement" version - gotta have "The Daily Mail" mixed in there.
    I came to terms with the latest album. I like the songs, but not love them. They don't do much for me emotionally. I still prefer any other album post-Pablo Honey (yep, even KOL) than this. The stand out tracks in those albums compensate the (major) stinkers. Some fans here can say the same thing about NLOTH, for example.
    It's admirable that they play 8 to 10 songs of A Moon Shaped Pool in their shows, but the crowd responds much better to the old songs, as far as I can tell.
    Funny how Creep is like their Elevation: the band is tired of it, the crowd acts like they're tired of it, but it gets the strongest reaction in the crowd!
    I only listen to the From The Basement version of KOL. It's so much better.
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I came to terms with the latest album. I like the songs, but not love them. They don't do much for me emotionally. I still prefer any other album post-Pablo Honey (yep, even KOL) than this. The stand out tracks in those albums compensate the (major) stinkers. Some fans here can say the same thing about NLOTH, for example.
    It's admirable that they play 8 to 10 songs of A Moon Shaped Pool in their shows, but the crowd responds much better to the old songs, as far as I can tell.
    Funny how Creep is like their Elevation: the band is tired of it, the crowd acts like they're tired of it, but it gets the strongest reaction in the crowd!
    I only listen to the From The Basement version of KOL. It's so much better.
    I can't but wonder whether or not these new Radiohead shows are a bit "boring." Again, I really like the new album, really like In Rainbows, and am (finally??) starting to appreciate some of TKOL. However, the majority of the songs are very laid back and must create a very subdued concert atmosphere. When songs like Airbag or National Anthem come on the crown probably relishes the opportunity to rock out for a bit!

With the about said, I still really want to see them at some point in the near future.
  3. Setlist for 2016-06-01 is the best of the tour so far imo:
    Burn the Witch (Extended Intro)
    Daydreaming
    Decks Dark
    Desert Island Disk
    Ful Stop
    Optimistic (Tour Debut; First live performance since 2009)
    Play Video
    (Extended Outro)
    The Gloaming
    No Surprises
    Glass Eyes
    Subterranean Homesick Alien (Tour Debut)
    Identikit
    Lotus Flower
    Feral (Tour Debut)
    Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    Idioteque
    Climbing Up the Walls
    Encore:
    The Numbers
    Exit Music (for a Film)
    Myxomatosis
    Present Tense
    Paranoid Android
    Encore 2:
    Bodysnatchers ('Hunting Bears' Outro)
    You and Whose Army?

5 songs from OK Computer! No boring as hell songs like Separator or Tinker Tailor Soldier, inclusion of Glass Eyes and tour debut of Feral. Not bad at all. Plus the bootleg has great sound
  4. "Feral" should be surrendered permanently.
  5. They're headlining Glastonbury...
  6. right .. 23 june

7. I wonder if they'll ever come back to Toronto again....
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Setlist for 2016-06-01 is the best of the tour so far imo:
    Burn the Witch (Extended Intro)
    Daydreaming
    Decks Dark
    Desert Island Disk
    Ful Stop
    Optimistic (Tour Debut; First live performance since 2009)
    Play Video
    (Extended Outro)
    The Gloaming
    No Surprises
    Glass Eyes
    Subterranean Homesick Alien (Tour Debut)
    Identikit
    Lotus Flower
    Feral (Tour Debut)
    Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    Idioteque
    Climbing Up the Walls
    Encore:
    The Numbers
    Exit Music (for a Film)
    Myxomatosis
    Present Tense
    Paranoid Android
    Encore 2:
    Bodysnatchers ('Hunting Bears' Outro)
    You and Whose Army?

5 songs from OK Computer! No boring as hell songs like Separator or Tinker Tailor Soldier, inclusion of Glass Eyes and tour debut of Feral. Not bad at all. Plus the bootleg has great sound
    Do you remember if there is a link for this bootleg somewhere? I'm not familiar with Radiohead sharing sites.