1. No language barrier.
    U2 are the biggest band in the world and they've played more arenas than stadiums since they jumped to major venues back in 1985. They've also done two major arenas-only tours (Elevation and I&E). Don't see why should Radiohead start doing stadiums if they don't feel comfortable with it (a lot of bands don't).

2. Yea. However...

I have to admit that I had to look up which one it was. I know, it should be easier to remember since the tracks are in alphabetical order but I still have difficulty putting the names of the songs with the actual songs.

I think AMSP is a very good album - I listened to it a lot this past summer. I found it quite relaxing. However, I haven't listened to it nearly as much since and instead find myself going back to (for me anyway) their best ones: OK Computer, Kid Amnesiac (not a typo), and The Bends.

FWIW: In Rainbows is great too but it still doesn't hit me the same way as the other four I mentioned. HTTT has five or six great songs but the others are meh. Pablo Honey is an OK album but Radiohead has so many other songs (heck they could make two classic albums out of their b-sides) that I'd rather not waste my time listening to it. As for TKOL, almost six years since its release the only time I listen to it is to see if I can try to (finally) like it. Still hasn't happened.
  3. Originally posted by thefly108:1. Airbag
    2. Paranoid Android
    3. Just
    4. 2+2=5
    5. Idioteque
    6. Lucky
    7. Fake Plastic Trees
    8. Bodysnatchers
    9. Let Down
    10. Killer Cars.

Something like that. Though, I haven't listened to TKOL and haven't given Amnesiac or Kid A thorough listens.

Bodysnatchers is one of my favourites off IR.
    Killer Cars is indeed a "killer" b-side (sorry, couldn't resist). Do you prefer the rockin' or acoustic version? For it, give me Johnny's electric guitar.

4. Ha! Radiohead does have a way with words, don't they? (Or at least song titles).
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Bodysnatchers is one of my favourites of IR.
    Killer Cars is indeed a "killer" b-side (sorry, couldn't resist). Do you prefer the rockin' or acoustic version? For it, give me Johnny's electric guitar.
    I prefer the electric version. I only discovered this killer b-side a few weeks ago, and it became an instant favorite.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:My (attempt at a) Top 10 Radiohead Songs list:
    1. Street Spirit
    2. Let Down
    3. Airbag
    4. Paranoid Android
    5. Karma Police
    6. Idioteque
    7. Everything in its Right Place
    8. Optimistic
    9. I Might Be Wrong
    10. Planet Telex

Apologies to: Fake Plastic Trees, National Anthem, and There There

quickly in alphabetical order
    A Wolf At The Door
    Climbing Up The Walls
    Everything In Its Right Place
    I Might Be Wrong
    Optimistic
    Paranoid Android
    Reckoner
    Street Spirit
    Talk Show host
    Where I End And You Begin

on the bench Idioteque, Fake Plastic Trees, There There, 2+2=5, The Gloaming, Jigsaw etc
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:My (attempt at a) Top 10 Radiohead Songs list:
    1. Street Spirit
    2. Let Down
    3. Airbag
    4. Paranoid Android
    5. Karma Police
    6. Idioteque
    7. Everything in its Right Place
    8. Optimistic
    9. I Might Be Wrong
    10. Planet Telex

Apologies to: Fake Plastic Trees, National Anthem, and There There
    Pretty much agree with you swapping Planet Telex for High And Dry and Optimistic for Reckoner
  8. Ful Stop is great... it's got a cool "groove to it.

Identikit would be my least favorite on AMSP. I really can't stand that "broken hearts make it rain" (I think that's what they are saying) falsetto. Have I stated this before? Probably. I'm often like a broken record around here.
  9. I downloaded PolyFauna yesterday. It's weird.
  10. That's an app or something, isn't it? Not a traditional form of music release (but hey, it's Thom Yorke).

A while back I tried to get into Thom's solo album, The Eraser, but nothing ever stuck. Since them I have pretty much stayed clear of his solo work and side projects - "weird" indeed.