1. when was the last time they played this before Reading '09?
  2. Only new song I knew and I really loved it. Amazing setlist last night.
  3. Johnny Guitar is back all over ... finally!!!
    even Ed is not just a model on stage hehe
  4. After listening to bootlegs of the first 2 shows, the new (not technically new, but whatever) songs really improved.
    Bart, how did the audience respond to 3 slow songs in a row: Daydreaming, Decks Dark, Desert Island Disk? From the recording it seems the audience responded until the old hits were played.
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    After listening to bootlegs of the first 2 shows, the new (not technically new, but whatever) songs really improved.
    Bart, how did the audience respond to 3 slow songs in a row: Daydreaming, Decks Dark, Desert Island Disk? From the recording it seems the audience responded until the old hits were played.
    I got the impression that the most of the crowd didn't really got into the new songs, but to be honest I didn't know the songs you're talking about really well during the sow so I can't really tell how the crowd responded (I love Present Tense and Decks Dark btw). Burning The Witch was the only new song which really got a big reaction.
    The only thing I really found interesting about the crowd was that is were mainly man and that not so far away from me stood a man who kept screaming that they should play Creep.
  6. Lol, yes, in the bootlegs you can hear at every pause the one guy that screams "Creep!".
    Maybe they should open all shows with that to get it over with (they have done that before).
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Lol, yes, in the bootlegs you can hear at every pause the one guy that screams "Creep!".
    Maybe they should open all shows with that to get it over with (they have done that before).
    It was just annoying as fuck haha. Pretty cool Thom acknowledged and pretended to play Creep, I hoped they would play it....

But the crowd was very different to what I've seen at other artists. Not a lot of women for example and also a bit of weird type of people.
  8. Yes, the bootlegs of the new tour are great ! I don't know if it has been posted in this topic already, but this site has some great bootlegs of the previous tours. No torrents, but direct mega downloads. Check it out: http://essentialradioheadbootlegs.tumblr.com/

Oh . Now I see this has been posted already sorry. Cannot delete my post anymore. New album is great by the way . Thom Yorke should keep electronic music for his solo albums. To me, the new album is a step forward regarding The King Of Limbs and is at the level of In Rainbows. I like the band feel.
  9. I have listening to A Moon Shaped Pool quite a bit over the past few weeks. Although, for me, it doesn't have the stand out tracks like some of their earlier albums I quite like (most of) it. I think the strange think about it is that I am now able to go back a somewhat enjoy listening to The King of Limbs - well, the "From the Basement" version - gotta have "The Daily Mail" mixed in there.
  10. I really hope they are planning to tour more in 2017.