1. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

The last time there was a gift, I had three months left but still had to 'upgrade' to get the gift. It wasn't cheap but luckily I managed to complain successfully to receive a bit of a refund. I don't want to cough up more money this time because this gift is frankly not worth it, however there is the prospect of tour dates next year and may be needing the subscription for presales.

The presales and ranking system they used last time around on the 360 tour is virtually the only reason I renew every year.
  2. I don't even know if it is worth it. This subscription is a lot of money annually to throw away.
  3. We are fans of U2 because we like their music.

The gift should be music!
  4. hmmm....a book and a map of "U2's Dublin..." I'm convinced to NOT get it....and no mention of any music...it does say "original pieces by Bono and Adam.." so that means the Edge and Larry didn't have the time or interest to contribute? I give it a resounding MEH...

U2.com: continuing to disappoint longtime fans
  5. Yes well I do get the added benefit of the awesome gifts they give us too. It's only $0.25/day to subscribe, I can live with it for practically guaranteed tickets when the time comes.
  6. I have until March to renew, so hopefully that'll give me a better idea if it's worth renewing.
  7. Along with this special annual gift, subscribers access a range of other benefits including exclusive music, editorial content and as usual, access to take part in ticket presales if the band announce a tour.
  8. If we're not up for renewal, does the gift get sent to us automatically or do we have to renew to get it?
  9. I bet a renewal is needed.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Along with this special annual gift, subscribers access a range of other benefits including exclusive music, editorial content and as usual, access to take part in ticket presales if the band announce a tour.

It would have been nicer if they said WHEN
  11. Oh how I love U2.com.....
    They keep improving themselves each and every time.
  12. I am writing a petition, who's in? By the way, remember that petition a few years back? They barely improved on it