1. Yep. I love the guitar at the start of the linear version but those strings ruin it. I don't mind the chants though.

I prefer the outro of the Brothers version - "So glad you made it home", etc.
  2. I don't understand the hate for the strings. I loved the intro.

Personally I prefer the Linear version. The Brothers version lacks power.
  3. love this song
  4. Loving this song! I took the song from the linear film then upgraded it to 320kbps and it sounds great!
  5. Just wish they could have released it as a single like they were planning on. Either the soundtrack version or the Linear version
  6. Do you have a lossless file of that version? Would be interested to play around with that and see if I can make a new edit
  7. I can try. I used a website called bandlab. They used to have restrictions on how long of a song you could edit. It went over 5:59 minutes in length it would cut the song off at that time. They lengthen it to 14.59 minutes thank goodness. I’ve done a few songs now. They sound louder and better. It’s time consuming, but I love the edits
  8. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:I can try. I used a website called bandlab. They used to have restrictions on how long of a song you could edit. It went over 5:59 minutes in length it would cut the song off at that time. They lengthen it to 14.59 minutes thank goodness. I’ve done a few songs now. They sound louder and better. It’s time consuming, but I love the edits
    Is that this online mastering tool? I have a lot of audio-editing software installed that I use, and apart from an edit I'd also like to try out a (newly learned) trick for making the audio sound more "3D".

If you don't have have a file, maybe you can point me to a good version on YT that I can use for a test.. :-)
  9. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    Is that this online mastering tool? I have a lot of audio-editing software installed that I use, and apart from an edit I'd also like to try out a (newly learned) trick for making the audio sound more "3D".

If you don't have have a file, maybe you can point me to a good version on YT that I can use for a test.. :-)
    ^ Found a good sounding version (the 6:20 one), so will give it a shot to make this sound ehh.. different
  10. Originally posted by melon51:[..]

I’m at work so only have my phone but when I get home I’ll figure out a way to send you the one I did this morning