1. Hello everyone...i'm trying to find the non-matrix soundboard version of the 8-13-92 show from East Rutherford, NJ...the version i'm looking for has some hiss in it, and i believe it's been called "Bright Lights, Big City" and "Under the New Jersey Lights..." any help would be greatly appreciated. the only version i could find here is the matrix- sbd/audience....again, thanks for the help!!!
  2. Hi there.

I have the "Violence is never right" silver CD FLAC version of this show.

But would like to have the original FLAC files from Chris Voynet.

Can anyone post it?

Regards.
  3. Really into Popmart at the moment, can anybody help me out with a full version of the Edmonton show on video? I have the full show, one camera version on vcd and also the multicam pro shot which starts from Still Haven't and shows the encore twice, this is over 2 vcd's. I am hoping to get hold of a full version on DVD which has the full show (one cam then multicam). Can anybody help?
  4. I'll upload it as a torrent here
  5. Cool. Sounds cheeky but any chance you could do a hard copy, my internet connection is almost non-existent and it would take an age to download off torrent for me especially as it will be quite a bit file. Let me know.
  6. Can i request for 1981-02-12 - The Hague - Trojan Horse DVD?
  7. Has anyone got a copy of MyPetWookie's audience recording from the U2360 show at Shefield.
  8. Hello.

Anyone has the Vortex242 recording of Berlin 2001-07-29? FLAC files?

Can be posted here in the show page or as a torrent?

Thank you.
  9. Hello.again.

Does anyone have this bootleg: Old School: U2 In Dallas? In FLAC files?

I didn't find it around here, and I'm not shure wich one it is in U2Torrents.

Is a Corey recording from 2001-04-03.

Thank you.