1. --
  2. u2 hannover videos on youtube

luebeck123333
  3. Hi,

I'm looking for U2 360 Frankfurt 2010-08-10, part II Alysha recording (Crazy > MOS) I haven't been able to download the show from the link on the site, keep getting a structural error with the rar file and I can't extract the files. Would anyone be able to throw the files up on Rapidshare or Mediafire?

Thanks!
  4. Hi,

Don't know if this is the place for it, but I was wondering if anyone has the 2dayFM interview in mp3 that Bono and Edge had earlier this week.

Grts,

Mike
  5. Originally posted by mikewazowski:Hi,

Don't know if this is the place for it, but I was wondering if anyone has the 2dayFM interview in mp3 that Bono and Edge had earlier this week.

Grts,

Mike

Do you know who they were talking to? I might be able to find it then. And the day
  6. ehm... why don't you just download the mp3s U2log links to?
  7. Yeh just right click them and it should say save or download or something like that, I'm on my iPod so not too sure how it'll work but I've done something like it before

8. oooohw, stupid me.

I thought they were just streaming it, and I didn't klick the twaud.io link.

Thanks!

(next time, I'll look a little better)
  9. 08.16.92 Washington D.C.I have the mp3 version.Its great, but there is a bit of hiss.I see there is a better version available,but its in Flac format.Im not computer savy,and dont know how to convert.Is it possible, for someone to convert the Whatever Remaster 4.5 flac version to mp3 ?,and then post it here or on the showpage ??.Thanks...
  10. Originally posted by EDDMB: 08.16.92 Washington D.C.I have the mp3 version.Its great, but there is a bit of hiss.I see there is a better version available,but its in Flac format.Im not computer savy,and dont know how to convert.Is it possible, for someone to convert the Whatever Remaster 4.5 flac version to mp3 ?,and then post it here or on the showpage ??.Thanks...

When I have enough time, I'll do it at weekend.