1. Hey guys Im trying to locate the FLAC version of this show if Possible. 2006-11-18 in Melbourne.If anyone happens to have this one and can reupload it I would be so very happy. The mp3 version is there but im after the FLAC
    http://www.u2start.com/shows/1426/#audio is the link for the show and mp3 is there . Ive seen flac around but it has no seeds on external torrent trackers either. Many thanks
  2. I am downloading it for you from the U2Hub (p2p server). Dont know when its ready. Will upload by torrent when its finished!
  3. Thank you so very much Risto.
  4. Does anyone happen to have

2006-11-16 Adelaide FLAC : by taper Blackout ? 817MB OKMIIR > Custom Preamp > Sony PCM-M1

I was at this show and just got a hold of the Melbourne gig thanks to risto . I didn't realise blackout flew to adelaide to do this one especially as well. My partner missed this show as she was overseas for her brothers wedding at the time. I would love if someone has this and could put it up in FLAC format so she can finally hear what it was like at AAMI stadium that night.

5. Can't seem to find a torrent for this video anywhere, even though it's up on achtungbootlegs. Anyone have it on dvd?

Alex
  6. San Sebastian | 26.09.10 | Dafy Matrix

Hello, hello!
    Can someone please upload this at rapidshare?
    Thanks!
    Frank
  7. Hello,

I'm looking for the following show in lossless

1989-12-11 - Paris, France - Palais Omnisports De Bercy

could you help ?

thanks in advance

sorry I posted this as a new topic before
  8. 2010-12-08 or 2010-12-09?

many thanks
  9. Can someone please upload Adelaide Zootv again in mp4 format. I really need this and the links are not working anymore. I downloaded this gig from the video section but each song is a seperate file
  10. Originally posted by superkev:Can someone please upload Adelaide Zootv again in mp4 format. I really need this and the links are not working anymore. I downloaded this gig from the video section but each song is a seperate file

You really need to use the torrent section for that, we won't reupload any video's anymore outside of that, sorry.