1. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

If leg 3 is in America after a new album is out...I'd say there is less than no chance it happens there

good point. Leg 4 then?
  2. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

If leg 3 is in America after a new album is out...I'd say there is less than no chance it happens there

Such as a shame too. I reckon it was made for stadiums. I could have honestly seen it as an alternative opener. Oh well.
  3. I dont think we'll get to see Fez/Being Born at all...remember there's still an other album to come, with also new songs on it...

There's simply no room for Fez...
  4. Originally posted by markp91:I dont think we'll get to see Fez/Being Born at all...remember there's still an other album to come, with also new songs on it...

There's simply no room for Fez...

i think so as well, it's a pity, it's such a great song, i would like to hear it live.
  5. If they can do it, U2 can do it. Impressive cover of FEZ/Being Born:

6. WOW
    Imagine U2 at that stage! They coud even invite Terry Lawless up for the piano and pay homage to him! very cool
  7. They could play it live but they better ditch the lyrics. Its better off without them: a bloody good instrumental track
  8. It really sounds similar to Ultraviolet...Fez is a tad darker tough
  9. Originally posted by dieder:They could play it live but they better ditch the lyrics. Its better off without them: a bloody good instrumental track
    +1, I really think the same a lot of times. Best sounding Edge since Pop for me.

10. If they do it I want it done with the lyrics. Plus I'm not huge on this song anyhow.
  11. Grew a lot on me past days...2nd favorite of the album for me right now...might even gonna top Cedars Of Lebanon in the near future...