1. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

Agreed on both counts.

The guitar part is currently being processed to be my ring tone (1.02 - 1.30).

Might make the '6'oclock' part my alarm call too......

send me that ringtone. . . .
  2. This song is doin something to me.. it's the innovation we were promised. Love the sampling of boots and the remix in the very beginning which reminds me of the opening of zoo. This song is just lovely.
  3. another of my favs from the album ... think goyb was meant to throw us off what the rest of the album is .. album is amazing , cant stop playing it
  4. wow I did not expect this... this is song is my favourite now. I just love the lyrics and how minimalistic they are, just 2 verses. And the way he sings them
    The screams are amazing as well
  5. wow, this takes me to a level like exit, don´t now why
  6. The let me in the sound preview reminds me of the morning glory snippet in acquiesce-by oasis. Except that was a b-side, before the album was released.
  7. Great Song
  8. I absolutely love his shouting "oohhh" in the beginning of Fez, it's absolutely amazing. I actually started to cry the first time and still get teary eyed when I listen to it. I love it. very passionate!
  9. Originally posted by willeadie:another of my favs from the album ... think goyb was meant to throw us off what the rest of the album is .. album is amazing , cant stop playing it

Same here!
  10. One of the very very best of the album. Evolution of Zooropa. What a tune.
  11. Still one of my favs. The intro of Being Born is just breathtaking...those screams will be kick-ass live