1. sickos. Why do that German people always have things earlier, than us, Dutchies.
  2. U2 will be on the cover of the next issue of Q Magazine:

"U2 have revealed their new album is to be called No Line On The Horizon and is lined up for a release date of March 2 next year.

The album, the band's 12th studio release, was written and recorded in various locations including Fez in Morocco. It is the band's first release since nine million-selling 2004 album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. No Line On The Horizon was at one stage expected towards the tail end of this year but the band wanted to complete more material and the release date was pushed back.

You can find more exclusive U2 material - including a behind the scenes video - on qthemusic.com from next week as we ready ourselves for Q271 which features the band on the cover. From Boxing Day we will whet your appetite with a preview shot from our cover shoot with top photographer Gavin Bond.

On December 28, Q's editor in chief Paul Rees will let you know more about the album and its recording and from December 31 we will have a dedicated U2 mini-site which will feature more shots from the cover shoot as well as a video of the band from the photo session, narrated by Adam Clayton. We will also have a U2 quiz. Make a note in your diary."

http://news.q4music.com/2008/12/u2_unveil_album_title.html

3. The Q magazine stuff sounds awesome. If they're on the front cover of the next issue, the article will probably have the band talking about each song. They did a similar thing with Atomic Bomb.

4. Good for you I will probably have to wait a few days to buy it here in Holland.

I just saw this @ u2spain:

Is that the artwork Don't think so... discuss.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
  5. Does anyone know when the next Q magazine is out? The last one was Nov 25th.
  6. Wooooo, finally a date to but in my diary. What to come next, Track listing? Artwork? Tour Dates?

7. pah you guys always get movies earlier, because you don't dub.
    it's only fair lol.

and hurray for the q amgazine cover! rolling stone mag should follow soon, I hope?
  8. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:U2 will be on the cover of the next issue of Q Magazine:

"U2 have revealed their new album is to be called No Line On The Horizon and is lined up for a release date of March 2 next year.

The album, the band's 12th studio release, was written and recorded in various locations including Fez in Morocco. It is the band's first release since nine million-selling 2004 album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. No Line On The Horizon was at one stage expected towards the tail end of this year but the band wanted to complete more material and the release date was pushed back.

You can find more exclusive U2 material - including a behind the scenes video - on qthemusic.com from next week as we ready ourselves for Q271 which features the band on the cover. From Boxing Day we will whet your appetite with a preview shot from our cover shoot with top photographer Gavin Bond.

On December 28, Q's editor in chief Paul Rees will let you know more about the album and its recording and from December 31 we will have a dedicated U2 mini-site which will feature more shots from the cover shoot as well as a video of the band from the photo session, narrated by Adam Clayton. We will also have a U2 quiz. Make a note in your diary."

http://news.q4music.com/2008/12/u2_unveil_album_title.html

woo hoo! let the good times roll
  9. i heard it on the radio this morning ......
    on Q-music by DJ ruud de wild .....in holland ..
    i screamed YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!!
    everybody was looking at me if i was crazy but i walked the
    whole day with a big smile on my face
    than they played Angel of harlem and i was singing out loud ! ! !
  10. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]

pah you guys always get movies earlier, because you don't dub.
    it's only fair lol.

and hurray for the q amgazine cover! rolling stone mag should follow soon, I hope?

I thank God we don't dub movies like you. Man that sounds horrible.