1. Originally posted by yeah:Judging by the youtube stuff of the show, I think Gary has smashed Bono's record in messing up the lyrics. But for some reason he gets away with it pretty well. Charming boy.

He's likable. He could punch a fan in the face and be adored. And he doesn't bark at the crowd.

Did you book tickets for any shows?
  2. I'll do the 2 Berlin shows this year. The rest is impossible for me. Bummer.
  3. I like that setlist. A lot. I can perfectly live with the excessive Eyes Open material, after all it's their best record according to 99% of the world population

On another note, they're headlining a Spanish festival (BBK Bilbao Festival) with Radiohead and The Cure, but I just can't push myself to spend 90€ on a festival ticket plus transport (Madrid-Bilbao = 400 kms) plus all costs... I wished they played a dedicated show in Madrid.
  4. This being my first Snow Patrol show I'm extremely excited and content with the setlist + i'm going with 2 really casual fans so it'll fun watching their minds get blown
  5. Yeeeaaaaahhhh this shit's gonna be fun
  6. Almost certainly have tickets for the Wednesday show. Hopefully we'l see some variation from night 1 to night 3.
  7. And i'm off folks. Will report back later
  8. Enjoy lots Gerard. Have a great time
  9. Are you planning to stay after the show for some signing or something?
  10. I think I'll be going straight home. Feeling a bit poorly this past night or 2 and I've got work in the morning.
  11. Does anyone know where I might find a bootleg of the Friday night show in Dublin. Amazing gig!!