1. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Absolutely true.
    I just like to see people making an effort to get the things they want. Makes things more "precious"

That's the old nostalgic way If U2start wasn't there, another site will be.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    And it's not dragging people away from other sites, people can choose what they will visit themselves, if they like this place more than others, then others need to keep improving Majority of the U2 website is still hanging in the nineties. I'm a business man too, I want to have the best website of the internet. That's with all the websites I created. I'm never satisfied and still have a list of a dozen things I want for this website

And yet you either take the ideas from these sites or link to them.
    But let's just stop this discussion. People obviously like it the easy way, the number of members proves that.
  3. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

And yet you either take the ideas from these sites or link to them.
    But let's just stop this discussion. People obviously like it the easy way, the number of members proves that.

Absolutely, sites like u2gigs.com or achtungbootlegs.com are very usefull and I will link to them because they're the best at what they do. I also link to various other sites through the headlines, always paying tribute to their work. I will try not steal stuff from other websites who have original content, I will link to other websites and give them extra visitors. Which are thousands a month

And people will always like it the easy way, which can be a good and a bad thing.

Thanks!
  4. Did Christmas come early this year?
    Thanks for all these constant additions and improvements!
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I want to have a website that is a great use to me and maybe to other U2 fans too. After all, U2start is still started because of the need I had myself, I want to make U2 stuff accessable to people who can't find or use difficult other websites.

And it's not dragging people away from other sites, people can choose what they will visit themselves, if they like this place more than others, then others need to keep improving Majority of the U2 website is still hanging in the nineties. I'm a business man too, I want to have the best website of the internet. That's with all the websites I created. I'm never satisfied and still have a list of a dozen things I want for this website

Thanks for your feedback though, even though we disagree, I still appreciate it a lot.

Please, don't stop. This is the best site on the net. You are the first one of your kind
  6. The greatest point is that, after we've aimed to the largest content about U2 (and so the largest U2bootleg collection in the world), now we can still aim to the higher quality (lossless stuff)! Just the Web teaches that a large number and a high quality are in contrast with each other, you have to choose between them. In this sense U2start is also re-writing the rules of the Web. And not only...
  7. lol everytime I go for some trip and return back there's something new about this site
  8. Lossless FAQ is rewritten, thanks to germcevoy and yeah, thanks people