1. Originally posted by zooeyNPR rules! Nerds rule!

Nope, not on the beach but I'm the one with just the cowboy hat and goofy grin for my profile pic.

Hmmm...I can't find you for some reason. Try me: Jeremy Hay, Spring Arbor Univ.
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

One day we shall rule the world!

How's it going, Jeremy?

First night since being released from the hospital. About to go to bed....pretty nervous still. I'm working on a video of me walking out of the hospital tomorrow...I was thinking about using one of your favorite bands for the soundtrack.....Foo!
  3. I've been found!
  4. Your profile pic is too cute for words! (Man, I'm such a girl!) "A friend request has been sent"
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

First night since being released from the hospital. About to go to bed....pretty nervous still. I'm working on a video of me walking out of the hospital tomorrow...I was thinking about using one of your favorite bands for the soundtrack.....Foo!

Sweet! Which song?
  6. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Foo?!?!

Nate, you listen to NPR and Foo Fighters? SWEET! I'd ask you to marry me but Jeremy might get jealous. LOL Oh, and I'm already married!
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Sweet! Which song?

Times Like These, of course....i'm trying to use Audacity (like I did with Baba O'Riley) to cut it up a bit....(intro into chorus, you know?) but I'm not that good at that sort of thing.
  8. Originally posted by zooey[..]

Foo?!?!

Nate, you listen to NPR and Foo Fighters? SWEET! I'd ask you to marry me but Jeremy might get jealous. LOL Oh, and I'm already married!

9. Originally posted by zooeyYour profile pic is too cute for words! (Man, I'm such a girl!) "A friend request has been sent"

and to think that this whole time you've let me call you "Zooey".....
  10. Originally posted by zooey[..]

Foo?!?!

What is this, Jerry Springer? LOL. Jeremy, did I mention I didn't buy tickets to the Indy show? (Please slap me)
  11. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Times Like These, of course....i'm trying to use Audacity (like I did with Baba O'Riley) to cut it up a bit....(intro into chorus, you know?) but I'm not that good at that sort of thing.

haha. I knew it would be Times Like These. My favorite Foo song. I'm listening to it now, actually.
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

haha. I knew it would be Times Like These. My favorite Foo song. I'm listening to it now, actually.

someone (was it mark?) suggested beautiful day....