1. Originally posted by zooeyI was wondering about your job (but I didn't want to say anything incase it was a sore subject).. Glad to hear they're being cool

Yeah, I teach High school. I got a facebook page at the request of some alums and now all my kids contact me that way - weird I know.

Did you get a chance to hear any of the re-releases yet?

Ah, facebook. Where would we be without it!? It's crazy how many people I've reconnected with after years and years through facebook. (I'm sure you have the same kind of story). I've been updating a "friends and family" blog through this whole situation and writing journal updates for people to read, and the link to it is on my facebook. A lot of people that didn't know what happened found out that way.

I haven't heard the re-releases yet. Have you? It seems that the general consensus is that Boy is great, but the others aren't as hott. (yes, hot with 2 "t's," because that's how i roll.)
  2. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

(yes, hot with 2 "t's," because that's how i roll.)

Youz a ballah!

Okay, yeah, i can't pull that off.

Ooh, you should look me up on FB - Maryann Green, Tucson. I just had a conversation today about whether 'friending' should be an acceptable verb.

I got the Boy re-master and not much has really got me jumping for joy. I'm looking for some new bands. Need to get over to NPR - All Songs Conisdered

Man, I'm not as much of a nerd as this post makes me sound, I swear! *pushes up glasses*

3. Anyone still around?
  4. Howdy!
    Love your avi. Grumpy Larry FTW
  5. Originally posted by zooey[..]

Youz a ballah!

Okay, yeah, i can't pull that off.

Ooh, you should look me up on FB - Maryann Green, Tucson. I just had a conversation today about whether 'friending' should be an acceptable verb.

I got the Boy re-master and not much has really got me jumping for joy. I'm looking for some new bands. Need to get over to NPR - All Songs Conisdered

Man, I'm not as much of a nerd as this post makes me sound, I swear! *pushes up glasses*

Total nerd. That's okay, I used to listen to NPR podcasts as I walked to work for my old job. Oh, to walk to work again. The cool thing about my current job situation is that my roommate works for the same company, so he's been able to be my advocate while I was away. He kept them informed as to how I was progressing, and made it sound like it wasn't really as major as it was.

(opening a new window for facebook....)
  6. Originally posted by zooeyHowdy!
    Love your avi. Grumpy Larry FTW

Haha thanks. Nothing is better than grumpy Larry.
  7. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Total nerd. That's okay, I used to listen to NPR podcasts as I walked to work for my old job. Oh, to walk to work again. The cool thing about my current job situation is that my roommate works for the same company, so he's been able to be my advocate while I was away. He kept them informed as to how I was progressing, and made it sound like it wasn't really as major as it was.

(opening a new window for facebook....)

Oh, did I hear a mention of NPR? (I'm such a nerd. LOL)
  8. Wait, I don't see Tucson listed anywhere. Are you on the beach?
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Oh, did I hear a mention of NPR? (I'm such a nerd. LOL)

NPR-lovers unite!

Hey there Nate.
  10. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

NPR-lovers unite!

Hey there Nate.

One day we shall rule the world!

How's it going, Jeremy?
  11. NPR rules! Nerds rule!

Nope, not on the beach but I'm the one with just the cowboy hat and goofy grin for my profile pic.
  12. Originally posted by zooey

Nope, not on the beach but I'm the one with just the cowboy hat and goofy grin for my profile pic.

lol