1. will download it tommorow .....
    go to bed now !!!
  2. sounds like a soundboard, excellent job on the remaster, terrific show!
  3. i'll have to get this one, my copy has Bono's "fuck the past" remark edited out
  4. Originally posted by thefly07i'll have to get this one, my copy has Bono's "fuck the past" remark edited out

where the hell did you get that?
  5. This one is just fantastic. This show is their greatest....even I got tears in my eyes while listening to this show, and I was just 6 years old at the time..I didn't know anything about the Balkan war.

Too bad Bono's voice was off that time. He covers those problems great with his peformance, though

'Sarajevo, this song was written for you...We hope you like it, because we don't know how to fucking play it..'

Thanks so much for this update..
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyPretty big upgrade of one of the most famous U2 gigs ever. All pops, clicks and fades fixed up, more bass, more drums, more body, just better in every way possible. Enjoy it. It really is awesome. All info is included in the info file included with the download. It has all the notes from noiseless as to what he did to fix this up.

Lineage : Lineage : Silver CD "Sarajevo" > EAC > flac (8) > wav > Steinberg ME > Har-Bal > Waves S1 & L3 > CD Wave > TLH > flac (6) > wav > mp3@192 (itunes)

Download :

http://rapidshare.com/files/113018709/1997-09-23_-_Sarajevo.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/113025581/1997-09-23_-_Sarajevo.part2.rar

01. Mission Impossible / Pop Muzik Intro
    02. Mofo
    03. I Will Follow
    04. Gone
    05. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    06. Last Night On Earth
    07. Until The End Of The World
    08. New Year's Day
    09. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    10. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    11. Stand By Me
    12. All I Want Is You
    13. Staring At The Sun
    14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    15. Bullet The Blue Sky
    16. Please
    17. Where The Streets Have No Name
    18. Lemon (perfecto Mix)
    19. Discotheque
    20. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    21. With Or Without You
    22. Miss Sarajevo
    23. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    24. Mysterious Ways
    25. One
    26. Unchained Melody

7. Hi Gerrard
    I have only just found this wonderful gem. And have download part 1, but no matter how hard I try I can't seem to download part 2. It keeps trying to load the page but can't. Any chance you could upload again please.
    Many thanks - Lady G
  8. Originally posted by ladygodivaHi Gerrard
    I have only just found this wonderful gem. And have download part 1, but no matter how hard I try I can't seem to download part 2. It keeps trying to load the page but can't. Any chance you could upload again please.
    Many thanks - Lady G

it's Rapidshare itself and not the link. Keep trying for another day or so and if it isn't behaving i'll upload the other part via Megaupload
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it's Rapidshare itself and not the link. Keep trying for another day or so and if it isn't behaving i'll upload the other part via Megaupload

This is absolutely amazing stuff, even with the vocal problems. Thanks for the upgrade!
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

This is absolutely amazing stuff, even with the vocal problems. Thanks for the upgrade!

Thanks Man really great bootleg
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I see what you mean. I have been trying for the last 2 days to download all parts of the Buenos Aires DVD but it's hit and miss as to whether I can even load the page for Rapid Share. I am, due to renew my subscription early next month and I am not keen on paying for something that I can't use. Do you know what the problem is?
  12. Originally posted by ladygodiva[..]

I see what you mean. I have been trying for the last 2 days to download all parts of the Buenos Aires DVD but it's hit and miss as to whether I can even load the page for Rapid Share. I am, due to renew my subscription early next month and I am not keen on paying for something that I can't use. Do you know what the problem is?

I have no idea at all. It does it on me quite regularly to. Sometimes it will just load a blank screen, other times it won't accept codes, tell me i'm already downloading. I don't know what the hells up with it. Darn annoying. Try yourself a 48 hour subscription just to test it out before getting a longer one. List me which songs you need from Sarajevo and i'll chuck them all into a MegaUpload link.